Score Predictions for the Hun Game

As long as we win,no doubt about it ,13 points the priority, need to be in CL ,have feeling we will do better this time round,as we are seeded ,but before that need to put this crap in their place,would love to see them finish 3/4 ,if Killy/dons, can get their act together ,hh

Too many injuries to key players, a draw would do me. We have to keep the advantage we've worked so hard to get these past few weeks. These are awful games to predict hate predicting a score. Remember draw maintains the status quo. ????
True Ally it is all a bit up in the air regarding injuries but we still have better players and are at home. The other mob will see a draw as progress and the Smsm will join in. I don't want to listen to that shit, I want them put to bed with their arses skelped. They can then surface again next season stocked up with the new improved deludamol ready for another season of misery. HH

True Ally it is all a bit up in the air regarding injuries but we still have better players and are at home. The other mob will see a draw as progress and the Smsm will join in. I don't want to listen to that shit, I want them put to bed with their arses skelped. They can then surface again next season stocked up with the new improved deludamol ready for another season of misery. HH
I would love to smash them 10 nil. But that is a fantasy that's not going to happen. Better players yes, desire commitment passion, they've got to provide all that. Last time out at Ipox we lost because of no desire commitment passion. If we see that on Sunday then we won't get beat. The team must atone for the Ipox showing. HH Lemon. ☘️☘️

M
Too many injuries to key players, a draw would do me. We have to keep the advantage we've worked so hard to get these past few weeks. These are awful games to predict hate predicting a score. Remember draw maintains the status quo.
yes L agree, any sort of decent result for them,ie,draw at best would to a certain point a n improvement!,and yes all the bullshit from the press etc ,claiming they are back,yes we are not firing on all cylinders!!!as a few weeks ago, but it will come back, hh

I would love to smash them 10 nil. But that is a fantasy that's not going to happen. Better players yes, desire commitment passion, they've got to provide all that. Last time out at Ipox we lost because of no desire commitment passion. If we see that on Sunday then we won't get beat. The team must atone for the Ipox showing. HH Lemon. ☘️☘️
Aye, but forget the hype about that lot, Ally. They're feckin howfin!

There's not one, not one single one of them that I would have before our best 15/16!

We play our own game and let them worry about us and then it's no problem whatsoever. We only have a problem if we're cagey and thinking about what they might do.

Fuck 'em, the day we start fearing them is the day we should just pack it in.

3-0.....with room to spare!

3-0 methinks. Should be more though and arfield needs a skelp.
Good one Maria I also think 3 but wouldn't be surprised if we leak one. Hope not as our defence has been Stella at home. We have defensive problems as we approach the game , what else is new? If boyatas personal reasons keep him out we should still have good enough in toljan, Ajer,jozo, and personally Hayes before izzy for me

Members online

Latest posts

Back