Scotch

I like whisky but I find I'm still pished the next day after drinking it mostly just stick to beer now.
I had an episode a few years ago, we'd just moved into this wee cotswold village, only 2 streets in it. I went to the wee local county pub and since I was the only scotsman there thought I better do the decent thing and drink whisky. Pished as a fart, left the pub, no streetlights outside, I mean none at all, jet black. Couldn't find my house! I wandered back and forward for an hour but absolutely not a clue. Eventually I found a nice patch of grass under some trees and thought I'd bed down there till it was light, then i noticed a lit window and realised i was in my back garden! 😹
The next weekend a guy from the pub offered to walk me home at closing time!! 😹
Pished and still pulled 👍

I've never tried any Japanese whisky I like jack Daniel's the Tennessee sour mash but then I wouldnt call it whisky and it isn't its whiskey. Some would say same thing but would change that opinion on tasting it.

I've tried JD found it a little rough, anything you need to put coke into drink is not for me, Japanese Whiskey tastes nothing like you expect from a decent Whisky, theirs is smooth no after burn or distinct flavours tae savour. But I've never this tried it & will not try it👇👇👇😨😰😱

Back