Scotland 0 Belgium 4 - A Comedy or Errors

Michael Stewart getting it spot on again. Why play a freindly against one of the best teams in the world who we're not fit to be on the same pitch with. Why have that (and the Albania game) at hampden? Thompson admitting Hazards shot was rocket but Gordon could have done better! And why dodds? Just why?
Mcleish said that wasn't painful? Jesus we really are fucked

When you have a EBT recipient in charge of my countries team l couldn't give a fuck either. Mate it just emphasise they don't think it's a big deal.

As long as you keep putting the Green £ into the SFA coffers they couldn't care SFA what the product on display is like. Probably need the revenue to sub Big Eck for hisTax and Legal Fees and to help keep the lights on at the Crumbledome. Come on, you don't think Squinty is shelling out his own Dosh. do you. I mean it's all tied up behind those pesky currency controls in SA.
Starve them of the Green £. No intenational or cup briefs. Buy no away tickets. Let the smaller clubs howl. If they won't back Celtic in reforming the SFA then we won't support them to keep their doors open.

It's really not about Green£'s or blue £'s(How did that workout saving yir club) it's about institutional change and that is not about money in their eyes never has been it's been about subjugation without it looking to blatant.

Completely agree with the blog in reference to Jack. A perfect example of picking a player simply to keep the zombies happy. The guy is a rotten.

For what it's worth I have long thought that Gordon manages to make himself small at shots coming at his near post and I am not sure why he flings one arm up as opposed to two? He's a big guy with the heart of a mouse when it comes to cross balls but has an amazing ability to look self-assured when he's just mucked up. Why were people booing Boyata - arses... Ryan Jack agree pathetic attempt to please the core support.

I am of an age that remembers Jinky being booed when he was on the ball , in a Scotland jersey. Consequently I have no interest in the Scotland team or its results. Crack on if its your bag. I guess I hold a grudge.

Naismith? Canna get a game at Norwich but gets a game for Scotland. No EBT cheats in Scotland team or management. Bring back WGS
Hail Hail fae The People's Republic of Dundee

Intreating to see if CG.keeps the number 1 jersey.
Thug AM should not be allowed near our National team.
Then again look who the manager is.

Intereating is that who BFDJ (aka Fat Fintry Fuck), Fat Sally and Kris Boyd play for now? I can see how they would be first picks.
Hail Hail fae the People's Republic of Dundee.

Members online

Latest posts

Back