Scotland game

How many times has the BBC & ITV shown that alky wife-beater's Euro '96 goal against us? Honestly, it is shown multiple times every single fecking programme irrespective as to who is actually playing.

Aye, it was an amazing goal but come on to feck. How would the Guffies like it if the Hand of God was repeatedly shown at every game? Fecking arseholes. 🤬🤬🤬
Have they mentioned '66 yet ?

Quite evident after tonight's performance, that Stevie Clarke reads this blog for inspiration.

Told ye to play Calmac in the middle beside McTerminator, Stevie, and it worked a treat. Even reformed Hun, wee Gilmour, benefitted.

MOTM for me, Grant Hanley, for stifling lisping covert-rapist Kane into oblivion. KT also magnificent.

But Calmac's reinforcing presence is the key to overwhelming Modric in the Croatia mid, and getting into the knockouts. Tune in Monday, Stevie, we'll have the team ready by then...
They played for the jersey and some would have read some of the shite in the MSM
Got them up for it
Big Hanley and McTominay took no prisoners and didn't get fancy
A bit of a squeaky bum at the end when that wee shitebag Sterling hit the deck in the box, but that's him doing his Neymar and his constant whining gets up ma humph
Well done Stevie Clarke and the boys
Still in with a shout, even if it is HELP
Oh and the neighbour put up his St George flag, so it could not go unchallenged
Next door St George's flag.jpgSCOTLAND SCOTLAND .jpgThe FLEGS of SCOTLAND.jpg
Proud of the boys today

They played for the jersey and some would have read some of the shite in the MSM
Got them up for it
Big Hanley and McTominay took no prisoners and didn't get fancy
A bit of a squeaky bum at the end when that wee shitebag Sterling hit the deck in the box, but that's him doing his Neymar and his constant whining gets up ma humph
Well done Stevie Clarke and the boys
Still in with a shout, even if it is HELP
Oh and the neighbour put up his St George flag, so it could not go unchallenged
View attachment 14610View attachment 14611View attachment 14612
Proud of the boys today
You should of got the zippo out and burned your neighbours St.George flag before putting your flag up 🙄

You should of got the zippo out and burned your neighbours St.George flag before putting your flag up 🙄
He's a good guy but his taste in teams is dubious
More to be pitied, than scolded, as the Big Yin would say
Everybody was phoning me after the game to say how much they enjoyed watching our boys taking it to the arrogant, bastard English, as they called them
Be a good night in Scotland tonight, no doubt

Watched whole game Wee Billy Gilmour was ok but the pundits are making out he’s Xavi my arse McGinn was good McTomminay Great CalMac was superb
But that doesn’t fit with EPL players are super human the rest must be pish and you wonder why we don’t like the EPL or your shite pundits hoi Rio what’s the score

HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Billy Gilmour ? I thought he was OK for what he did - but too often he appeared to be muscled out of tussles because of his physique !
As for a MOTM there were better candidates all over the park - Callum McG , Tierney , Hanley ( never thought I'd say that ! ) , McGinn ...
Still , a great TEAM performance - no one , certainly NOT the manager , should be singling out players for praise !

HH

I dont want to start bashing Gilmour merely down to the fact he is a Chelsea player. I dont think he is getting an unfair share of praise for that reason either. He deserves every bit of praise due to the fact he held his own in a midfield full of talent, both in the England squad and Scotland. How many times have we seen young guys at celtic, or any other team pick up MOTM in their debut for just getting stuck in and not shitting it. I'm sure Welsh got MOTM in his 1st game for celtic....as did Tierney. Im not saying he was the best player on the park.....but he's still a kid and it was his debut in a massive match. Let's not start bashing him simply because the English praise him and he is a Chelsea player.....

Iv'e just watched the game again and think the WHOLE team played well.
No one deserves more praise then anyone else they all did exceptionally well. Everyone did their job and snuffed out England who were bereft of ideas about how to break Scotland down.
It's unfair to single out Gilmore, McGregor, McGinn or Tierney for extra praise because everyone did their job. From Marshall to Dykes. In every position each player did what was asked of them.
With a fraction more luck we could have scored, (and my bet would have been up) but it wasn't to be.
If we had played that way against the Czechs we would have got something out of the game, I hope can do it against Croatia. The only thing we are missing is a goal scorer.

Iv'e just watched the game again and think the WHOLE team played well.
No one deserves more praise then anyone else they all did exceptionally well. Everyone did their job and snuffed out England who were bereft of ideas about how to break Scotland down.
It's unfair to single out Gilmore, McGregor, McGinn or Tierney for extra praise because everyone did their job. From Marshall to Dykes. In every position each player did what was asked of them.
With a fraction more luck we could have scored, (and my bet would have been up) but it wasn't to be.
If we had played that way against the Czechs we would have got something out of the game, I hope can do it against Croatia. The only thing we are missing is a goal scorer.
Agree with all of that a decent forward line and i think cotland would have had all 3 points ,couldn't fault the team performance they battled till the end

Members online

Latest posts

Back