Scotland game

Watched whole game Wee Billy Gilmour was ok but the pundits are making out he’s Xavi my arse McGinn was good McTomminay Great CalMac was superb
But that doesn’t fit with EPL players are super human the rest must be pish and you wonder why we don’t like the EPL or your shite pundits hoi Rio what’s the score

HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Gilmour was by far Scotlands player ,Calmac hardly kicked a ball in the first half

Who actually thinks Scotland will win?
I personally can't see Scotland scoring. Wee Nisbet is the best, goal scoring striker in the squad but he won't get played.
Instead big Dykes. 2 goals for Scotland in 14 caps. 34 goals in his 8 seasons as a professional. He's a big target man who can't score, can't pass so doesn't offer much.
I have a feeling Croatia will come onto a game and bend the Scotland team over . Will be like a jail house raping

Who actually thinks Scotland will win?
I personally can't see Scotland scoring. Wee Nisbet is the best, goal scoring striker in the squad but he won't get played.
Instead big Dykes. 2 goals for Scotland in 14 caps. 34 goals in his 8 seasons as a professional. He's a big target man who can't score, can't pass so doesn't offer much.
I have a feeling Croatia will come onto a game and bend the Scotland team over . Will be like a jail house raping
Goals may be a problem glasbhoy, but keeping it tight at the back will give you a great chance to nick the goal.
Think the Scots should take great heart from the Danes last night and what there support helped there team to manage.
Get the preformance right and the result needed will take care of itself.
Scotland to just nick it

Members online

Back