Scotland v San Marino - Sunday 13 October Wooden Spoon Euro Final

Going tae game cant really be fcuked, but I've got a ticket couldn't even give it away tried lastnight in the pub, but nae chunt want it.

So my hipflasks & I will be heading tae the local for a few pre match pints, getting the bus about 3:30 for Hampden. Result, Scotland 6 San Marino 0. Naw I haven't been drinking.

MON SCOTLAND GETRIGHTFUCKININTAETHESEMARINO

🎶DOE, A DEER A FEMALE DEER, 🎶
Lovely Scottish weather
The San Marino boys look totally impressed
I can imagine how thrilled some of the subs must be to get the call from the bench, to wade into the shallow end with ten minutes left
FFS, that was absolutely horrendous
Nailed the score mate
Hope you had a good time despite the torrential rain

Last edited:
They said on radio Scotland that if the game was abandoned (because of the rain not because the teams were shite) that it would be replayed tomorrow morning at St Mirrens ground for some reason.
That could have become the worst international football event in history, Scotland v San Marino, on a Monday morning in Paisley! Attendance 4 unemployed kunts and a dug! 😹

They said on radio Scotland that if the game was abandoned (because of the rain not because the teams were shite) that it would be replayed tomorrow morning at St Mirrens ground for some reason.
That could have become the worst international football event in history, Scotland v San Marino, on a Monday morning in Paisley! Attendance 4 unemployed kunts and a dug! 😹
The dug wouldn't want tae go

Walked in tae local ladbrooks at 3:15pm, asks wee plooky chunt behind counter "Odds on Scotland winning 6-0" sounds of laughter, manager says give him 25s, so sticks £50 oan it, more laughter. Walks intae Ladbrooks again at 7:45pm, looking like I've had a shower wae ma clothes oan, walks up tae the counter hands wee plooky chunt ma line, he calls manager "Not laughing now, Eh" walks out £1,300 in ma sporran. I did predict it, I backed it & pumped the fcking bookies.
Stuart Armstrong I fckin luv yee

MON THE SCOTLAND

Walked in tae local ladbrooks at 3:15pm, asks wee plooky chunt behind counter "Odds on Scotland winning 6-0" sounds of laughter, manager says give him 25s, so sticks £50 oan it, more laughter. Walks intae Ladbrooks again at 7:45pm, looking like I've had a shower wae ma clothes oan, walks up tae the counter hands wee plooky chunt ma line, he calls manager "Not laughing now, Eh" walks out £1,300 in ma sporran. I did predict it, I backed it & pumped the fcking bookies.
Stuart Armstrong I fckin luv yee

MON THE SCOTLAND
Go Tartan Tim,ya winner! ah hid 5-0, Armstrong ya rotten bastaart!!!!!

Only if the dug was lost. 😁

Back