Scotland v Ukraine Nations League 19.45 CPT live ITV 4

Winter

Not sure how many if any are interested in this game.
I am.
So , having a wee look at the line up and it reads like a Celtic old and new merging.
Everyone sympathies with Ukraine and especially given todays news.

Still this is sport and it would be nice to get them back for dumping us out of the world cup ( thankfully we wont be in the desert) they've done us a favour.

Interestingly Dykes not starting this game 🤔
Hopefully our bhoys all stay fit .
Scotland win will see us go top.

I am following Scotland vs Ukraine on @OneFootball.

Mon the Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Flooer ah Scotland is a good anthem until they get to the bit " those days are gone now" geis peice!
Still nae time for the engerlish media

Reactions: POD
Looks like Souness, Mc Coist, Kyle, Whale, Morgan and the rest got their answer tonight. Wonder what their comments will be tomorrow. I predict it will be mouths zipped.

Last edited:
Looks like Souness and Mc Coist got their answer tonight. Wonder what their comments will be tomorrow. I predict it will be mouths zipped.
It was dismissed as " happened at a few stadiums" but Celtic?
Unacceptable.
Scotland?
Scotland obviously loves the royals just look at the people in Edinburgh.
Total nonsense , they werent all there for love of the queen, just wanted to be part of a unique moment in history and many were tourists as is always the case in Edinburgh and large number of them appeared overnight from Ulster.

Quite a fair bit of booing during the minutes applause, wonder what Graham sourness, Jim shite, ally McMoist, James whale, piers organ, Jeramy Kyle, will all say about it in the morning……..feck all I’d bet
Noo even an apology fur those offended by the commentators……..shocking 🤣🤣

Quite a fair bit of booing during the minutes applause, wonder what Graham sourness, Jim shite, ally McMoist, James whale, piers organ, Jeramy Kyle, will all say about it in the morning……..feck all I’d bet
I'm well offended , shocking behaviour.
We scots loved the queen every news channel , BBC 1,2,3,4 red button and radio said so they know better than us

Simple answer for normal people, THE SCOTTISH FANS.... ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back