Scotland

Pom190

My personal opinion is that if you want to play for your country you should let the manager know. That way if you DON'T want to play, it is up to you.
Am fed up of Celtic players being picked to play in friendlys getting injured then missing the next Celtic match. If Celtic have a important match, them the whole team should be exempt.
Recently I had a thought if I were Scotland manager I would pick players, that were a threat to my team ( The that I support and DON'T tell me that they don't support any team ( the same way referees don't. PML) so that they are out injured for maybe the rest of the season
Do you think that goes on?

I think your going beyond paranoia there.Should we just do away with international’s full stop? I’m pretty sure wee Jamesy & his family will be proud as punch for what he’s done in the last two internationals,pretty much saved big gamon heid.Injuries are part & parcel of football & players just want to play either for club or country.The bonus for us is that he’ll be raring to go come 12:30 Saturday.HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back