Scotland

If I might intrude in this dialogue ( Naw ! F*ck off ! )

Well , anyway , I was only going to say that , while McGregor is considered by some a better goalie than Craig Gordon , I resent the manner in which he was picked before Gordon .

Up until EBT arrived , Gordon was No 1 , and McGregor was still in the shadows after his 'lifetime ' ban for his scummy behaviour vis-a-vis Scotland's fans as he sat on the bench .
There was no reason to drop Gordon for the games against the mighty Albania and Israel - unless , of course , Gordon lost silly goals to them . But he never got the chance to do this - instead he is thrown in against Belgium , loses three goals , thus giving EBT and excuse ( if he needed one ) to turn to the scummy McGregor .

When is a life ban not a life ban?

Answers on a postcard to

Scummy Fitbaw Association
Humped den Park
Glesga

HH?

'Hope' as they say 'springs eternal' but I use all my hopes and wishes quota on things with a more realistic chance of coming to fruition

HH?

It’s all relative. What you may see as realistic or me, is only guessing and looking at it objectively, which isn’t always easy. I always say, let’s waut and see. We can go around in circles. Time will tell.

I think we can merge a thread or two by having a competition to see who can come up with the most derogatory name for McLeish.

I'm happy to start with: Cheating, tax-dodging, ugly hun bastard.

Not very original, but not altogether untrue
Add "ginger-heided" and more complete picture may be revealed. Nice starting point tho.

Him and Ferguson were a pair of pricks, but, a life ban for acting like pricks? Is that what we are saying?

Whoever said it was a lifetime ban needs to be banned for coming up with bans, for life.

Belgium aside the group doesn't look too bad for us. Saying that, Scotland does have this incredible knack of shitting the bed at the most inopportune of moments and we do have pumpkin for a heid McSkooshed at the helm so anything is possible I suppose. As long as the Celtic bhoys are in there we have every chance of qualification.

pumpkin.jpg

As for not wanting the national team to do well because McSkooshed is the manager/the SFA are fuckwits/the Tartan Army used to have a bluenose element, sorry but I just don't get that mentality especially when our bhoys are out there giving their all

Members online

Latest posts

Back