Scotland

A

Anthony

Whats everyones thoughts on our qualifying group?Apart from Belgium i don't think we should fear any of the other teams especially at home .

Whats everyones thoughts on our qualifying group?Apart from Belgium i don't think we should fear any of the other teams especially at home .
Russia is a strange one. Wouldn't exactly fear them, but they're a bit unpredictable. Never been great travellers either.

Same recipe as ever.....win the home games, pick scraps up away, blow it in the last game.

Sorry Anthony but I really couldn't give a damn what happens to Scotland under the leadership of that incompetent, cheating, biased fuckwit of a patsy called McKeech.
I really feel that your are being extremely unfair to incompetent cheating biased fuckwits by alluding to the fact that McKeech is one of them No right minded and self respecting incompetent cheating biased fuckwit would want a clown like him to be branded as one of them. Don't even get me started on patsies

HH?

Last edited:
I really feel that your are being extremely unfair to incompetent cheating biased fuckwits by alluding to the fact that McKeech is one of them No right minded and self respecting incompetent cheating biased fuckwit would want a clown like him to be branded as one of them

HH?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think our players will lead us to the finals. Fuck McEBT. Do we want them to fail so we can laugh at him? Get a grip. I want our players to show what they can do. To show its Celtic all they cunts have to thank.

They won’t, but they will know.

Good luck lads and do Celtic and the country proud.

I think our players will lead us to the finals. Fuck McEBT. Do we want them to fail so we can laugh at him? Get a grip. I want our players to show what they can do. To show its Celtic all they cunts have to thank.

They won’t, but they will know.

Good luck lads and do Celtic and the country proud.

I appreciate your sentiments but Celtic players who let's face it aren't really wanted by the Manager and sections of the Tartan Army would be better off missing out on International matches and resting up saving their energies for their employers Celtic and lessen the chances of injury

Since SEVCO are such an improved team let THEIR Scottish players full the requirements

The Halidays Jack's McCrories McGregors et Al
Over the generations Celtic players have always been overlooked to appease the HUN section of the Tartan Army Why else would Jinky Lennox McNeill Chalmers McBride and Auld to name a few receive such a derisory amount of call ups / caps compared to their Rangers counterparts at a time when Celtic were the best team in Scotland by miles European Champions and 2nd best Club side in the world?

HH?

I appreciate your sentiments but Celtic players who let's face it aren't really wanted by the Manager and sections of the Tartan Army would be better off missing out on International matches and resting up saving their energies for their employers Celtic and lessen the chances of injury

Since SEVCO are such an improved team let THEIR Scottish players full the requirements

The Halidays Jack's McCrories McGregors et Al
Over the generations Celtic players have always been overlooked to appease the HUN section of the Tartan Army Why else would Jinky Lennox McNeill Chalmers McBride and Auld to name a few receive such a derisory amount of call ups / caps compared to their Rangers counterparts at a time when Celtic were the best team in Scotland by miles European Champions and 2nd best Club side in the world?

HH?

Who are we to hope our players don’t fulfil their dreams of plYing in a major tournament because some people don’t like us? Did you ever play fitba and dream of playing at a WC or Euro?

All this harking back to the Lions isn’t good enough for me. When are we going to stand up and declare this is our Fucking country and if you don’t want Catholic players in the team then produce better Huns.

I just don’t get it. It’s as if we accept we don’t belong. Well, some might feel that way. I don’t. Every player wants to play in these tourneys I am not going to wish that doesn’t happen because I don’t like a manager, or some of the TA, or the fact we got a hard time 50 years ago. Living in the past means you stay there. Fuck that.

want to see our bhoys playing well for their country,we're not living in the past,highlighting previous injustices,we're Fighting the continuity of injustices and the way we fight it is not whinging,but ramming it right up them! roll the 29th!! HH

Fucking too true.

Who are we to hope our players don’t fulfil their dreams of plYing in a major tournament because some people don’t like us? Did you ever play fitba and dream of playing at a WC or Euro?

All this harking back to the Lions isn’t good enough for me. When are we going to stand up and declare this is our Fucking country and if you don’t want Catholic players in the team then produce better Huns.

I just don’t get it. It’s as if we accept we don’t belong. Well, some might feel that way. I don’t. Every player wants to play in these tourneys I am not going to wish that doesn’t happen because I don’t like a manager, or some of the TA, or the fact we got a hard time 50 years ago. Living in the past means you stay there. Fuck that.

There was a time I would have missed my dinner to go and watch Scotland but have become so disillusioned by the decisions antics and underhand tactics of the SFA I really could no longer give a toss about our National Team

I'll never cease from celebrating the achievements of the Lions I watched them I was enthralled by them and had them plastered all over my bedroom wall

Call it an age thing but THEY made my dreams come true as a wee boy something that Scotland never did and never will at least not in my lifetime

You can discount Celtic's history traditions as much as you like but in your own parlance Fuck That

That's your prerogative and I accept and respect your right to do that but by the same token you should accept and respect others' values and memories whether you agree with them or otherwise

HH?

There was a time I would have missed my dinner to go and watch Scotland but have become so disillusioned by the decisions antics and underhand tactics of the SFA I really could no longer give a toss about our National Team

I'll never cease from celebrating the achievements of the Lions I watched them I was enthralled by them and had them plastered all over my bedroom wall

Call it an age thing but THEY made my dreams come true as a wee boy something that Scotland never did and never will at least not in my lifetime

You can discount Celtic's history traditions as much as you like but in your own parlance Fuck That

That's your prerogative and I accept and respect your right to do that but by the same token you should accept and respect others' values and memories whether you agree with them or otherwise

HH?

Everybody loves the Lions. I’m
talking about harking back to how they were treated. Did it stop them playing for Scotland? If they can get over it, why not you?

Back