Scotland's Shame booted off Big Brother

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
ELLIS HILTON arrived in her tartan dress and was regarded as one of the favourites to win the show but this Rangers supporter has been exposed in less than 24 hours as a bigot and a racist and has now been kicked off the show. James Forrest should ask his contacts at Show Racism the Red Card for their thoughts on this one...

Here tweets include all the usual F the Pope stuff and vile racism and there is even a Loyalist Songbook in there.

Don't think she lasted on Big Brother longer than Chris Graham managed as an Ibrox Director!

Scotland's Shame indeed!DnIBqNtXcAAlAWM.jpg

Have you seen any MSM report on the loyalist and bigoted stuff?? At the moment they only seem to be mentioning a post she made about 9/11.....Will they completely ignore the F the pope and anti-catholic and anti-irish comments??? Wouldn't surprise me

Msm tunnel vision. Do what your told.remember your all alone on your death bed you can ignore stuff now.but did you get into journalism for the money or the love of getting the true story come on try doing the right thing.

as soon as she entered the cess pit and theway she acted nailed 247 I knew she was at it no surprise when sacked I said to partner shes a cream bun

Have you seen any MSM report on the loyalist and bigoted stuff?? At the moment they only seem to be mentioning a post she made about 9/11.....Will they completely ignore the F the pope and anti-catholic and anti-irish comments??? Wouldn't surprise me
now that's a fact lubo they are watching us they are waiting for the news fans tommo night to cause mayhem in the east end just like the understated mayhem that sevco have caused have at all things great at ibrokes hh

Back