Scotland's Top Tim Town

Govan definitely on the up...was roughly 50 /50 years ago but seems to be going more Celtic now...mothers side from Govan...used to get sent ma holidays to ma auntie luzzie in Govan ffs...they were the days

Is that how it became known as sunny Govan.
7b2dca019a0148d8587578d7ac2647cb--beach-bucket-sand-toys.jpg

Already? Ffs only Tues night an aw. Remember when I was altar boy got sent hame by caretaker before 8 am mass Friday morn. A hud a couple a sniffers wae the, altar wine. By feck it wis potent stiff tae a 14 Yr old. Nothing said tae old Father Hart, lucky boy managed tae sort maesll oot fur Sunday Mass. Lol. HH MD. ☘️
You were still an altar boy at 14?? What was that all about?

Get back to me gettin sent to govan for ma holidays...does that no qualify me fur a pension or somethin,...counselling even?...sympathy? ffs help!!

I'm a Coaterdonian great place to be a Celtic supporter my father was from Airdrie I always felt sorry for him but as he always said, to be a Celtic supporter from there was worth more than being a Celtic supporter from Coatbridge lol..

Auld point scoring goat ?

I'm a Coaterdonian great place to be a Celtic supporter my father was from Airdrie I always felt sorry for him but as he always said, to be a Celtic supporter from there was worth more than being a Celtic supporter from Coatbridge lol..

Auld point scoring goat ?

Aye Bertie my friend you know the system well pal, yer poor old bhoy eh. Airdrie is still insular but theres more Tims in it now so we watered down their hun stronghold lol ??

Back