Scott Allen to Hibs?

BILLCOWIE1958

Lenny seems to be making noises that Hibs want to sign Scott Allen in the January transfer window

Since the Bhoy doesn't appear to be on BRs plans if respectable offers come in for him I think that for the sake of his career he should be allowed to move on

Let me qualify that ...... He should be allowed to move on anywhere but HIBS

Rod Petrie took great delight last transfer window in making it clear that he would not sell McGinn to Celtic and tried to shaft our every move to entice him

Fair do's but playing silly buggers or being an odious wee bastart can work both ways

Why would we want to help Hibs strengthen their squad when the Hibs Chairman did everything in his power to scupper our transfer plans? Put simply we shouldn't

If ANY bids come from other Clubs I think that they should be Celtic's preferred options and should be considered before any bids from Hibs

P.S. If any enquiries emerge from SEVCO then these also should be rebuffed In saying that SEVCO seem to be more interested in loan signings that paying transfer fees

It would appear that I am definitely on the mend as my radical opinions have returned with a vengeance ??

HH?

Last edited:
We should tell Petrie to beat, string him along first with vague promises then sell Scott Allen to an English team. I still love NFL (even after yesterday) but Rod Petrie should get nothing fae us.
Hail Hail
Rich

Tell Hobs to f-ck off, sell him to anybody else,
Hobs can obviously afford him they must be making huge amounts of money, did you see all the empty seats.

HH

Lenny seems to be making noises that Hibs want to sign Scott Allen in the January transfer window

Since the Bhoy doesn't appear to be on BRs plans if respectable offers come in for him I think that for the sake of his career he should be allowed to move on

Rod Petrie took great delight last transfer window in making it clear that he would not sell McGinn to Celtic and tried to shaft our every move to entice him

Fair do's but playing silly buggers or being an odious wee bastart can work both ways

Why would we want to help Hibs strengthen their squad when the Hibs Chairman did everything in his power to scupper our transfer plans? Put simply we shouldn't

If ANY bids come from other Clubs I think that they should be Celtic's preferred options and should be considered before any bids from Hibs

P.S. If any enquiries emerge from SEVCO then these also should be rebuffed In saying that SEVCO seem to be more interested in loan signings that paying transfer fees

It would appear that I am definitely on the mend as my radical opinions have returned with a vengeance ??

HH?

Ha ha ha, selling Allan to sevco indeed, I think H.P. terms aren't available at Paradise.

HH?
Good to here your on the mend. No need to pass the hat round to get you a special bedbath. I would do it for free myself but iam probably not ur type.
As for Scott Allen, just get him off the wage bill Bill.

As long as the money is right I don’t care where he goes. Not near good enough for us so I’m not worried what shite team he ends up in.

Members online

Latest posts

Back