SCOTT BAIN. My Player of the Year, and the reasons why.

I had read on CQN that Jamsie had won POTY and Ajer YPOTY. I looked on CFC website to confirm but no news there. So wrote a long post about how I thought SB, I still think it btw, should have been awarded POTY.
So then I click on the DR, for some thing else, and find out Calmac has won POTY.
Fuck sake, Last time I trust anything written on CQN, by the well known Bada Bing by the way.
So now I've got to do it all again. Apologies anyway my bad, should have checked more thoroughly.

So the reasons are since SB came into the side regularly in January we have conceded 3 goals domestically. We conceded 8 goals domestically in December alone.
While out field players can have an off day and get away with it, a goalkeeper cant.
Our makeshift defence has chopped and changed but since New Year the constant has been SB.
Our recent 0-0s could have been 0-1s or 0-2s, only last weekend we could have been down 2-0 at half time but for SB.

He's made more of a difference to our season than any other player and the Stats speak for themselves. SB has saved us and our Season. Will he keep another clean sheet in the next 3 games, you bet he will.

He's the reason we will win 8iar, the MAIN reason.
Thats why he's my Player of the Year.

Think about what he's done just since NL took over. Hr's got us to the cup final and if he hadn't made the saves he has, just even in the last 2 games, we would only be 3 points ahead with 3 games to go.
Just remember for all the romance of No5 Simo scoring against killie, he's a defender. Our forwards and mid-field still cant find the net. So going into these last 3 games just needing a point, is down to SB.
And he will deliver another clean sheet, and the Title, HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back