Scott Broon

lennono

Like most Celtic supporters, I think Broony has done a great job as Captain of our team. We all love when he riles up the huns etc. And, he is probably the first name on every team sheet. What I am asking is, should he now step down, and hand over the armband to someone else.....I personally think his time is up...I think we have better midfielders, who can do a better job now. When he was out of the team, due to injuries, we played better, and scored for fun. I know it will be a hard decision, to drop him from the team, but I feel, that we have to, for the better of Celtic Football Club. I am not just saying this because of his hand ball last night, I really think it is time to move on, with him part of the Celtic set up, but not a first team regular.
Or, should we leave him in the team, as our Captain, and see what happens. !!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling we wont have to wait too long for the answer to your question...
should we leave him....and see what happens...
I looked at Broony last night and I saw a look on his face I have never seen before and for me it was a look of someone who is very tired..
I would not take the captaincy from this great man I would allow him the dignity to relinquish this position himself,,I believe he will know when the time is right..
I wont mind looking like an arse hole Broony if you prove me wrong..HH

I have a feeling we wont have to wait too long for the answer to your question...
should we leave him....and see what happens...
I looked at Broony last night and I saw a look on his face I have never seen before and for me it was a look of someone who is very tired..
I would not take the captaincy from this great man I would allow him the dignity to relinquish this position himself,,I believe he will know when the time is right..
I wont mind looking like an arse hole Broony if you prove me wrong..HH
However if we let him again it will cost and have a negative effect in our team.Brown clearly isn't for European level.I was reading in news that Brown Liked a post of a fan who blamed Lennon.He maybe has a good relationship with Lennon but that seems to be irresponsibility and zero awareness of the situation.We can get the job done a lot better without Brown.We have the players or will make signings to boost his replacement.I only speak for the good of the club.It will be a sad day when Brown leave the club but it will also be a wise decision and for me is very necessary to be done.

You are definitely entitled to your opinion mate but I would 100% prefer to let Broony make that choice himself,and I honestly believe he will and I think it will be sooner rather than later,we cant hinge his whole Celtic career on one holy fuquer of a night because that is what will happen,,,THE OLD SAYING..you are only as good as your last game.
Is your decision based on only last night or have you seen this coming for a while ??.
He is obviously getting slower with age but have a look around and see what we have to play in our domestic league which for the last few years has been around 95% of our fixtures.
He will definitely be there until we find a replacement which will be very very difficult,sure Callum can do the holding roll but then who will do Callum,s attacking roll..
It,s a hard one mate..HH

Bloody short memory day today is it, never seen so much ? in my life.

Yea he made a mistake last night so why dont we just hang him and be done with him ??.

Sometimes I wonder about my fellow Celtic fans, Scott Brown at the moment is the rock our team is built around and rightly so, some folk wont really get that till its 2 late, more fool them.

Ask yourself who the huns hate most in our team, then ask yourself why.

P. S it's not Leigh G.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

Leadership is needed here, but Lenny just aint got it!
Take him out of the team, explain it to him and make him work his way back like anyone else.
We need legs in that midfield and it wont come from Broony, Ntcham or Rogic. Maybe time to give young Henderson a go...or spend some f@cking money

Bloody short memory day today is it, never seen so much ? in my life.

Yea he made a mistake last night so why dont we just hang him and be done with him ??.

Sometimes I wonder about my fellow Celtic fans, Scott Brown at the moment is the rock our team is built around and rightly so, some folk wont really get that till its 2 late, more fool them.

Ask yourself who the huns hate most in our team, then ask yourself why.

P. S it's not Leigh G.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH
This is not just to do with last night and who the f@ck made you the oracle of all things Celtic. This is a forum about opinions so settle down son

This is not just to do with last night and who the f@ck made you the oracle of all things Celtic. This is a forum about opinions so settle down son

Calm down, I've as much right to defend Scott as others have to hang, or does the forum only apply to the haters, and following Celtic for 50 odd years gives me the right to challenge a load of ? about our players when I see fit. And dont be so childish, calling people son makes you sound like a prick.

I never blamed Broony mate,I blame Lennon and Lawell for last night,.
I explained in my post to ..... 888Greekcelt ....that I would not strip Broony of his captaincy,I also said I saw a look in his face last night I had never seen before and that look was a look of someone who was very tired..
I know we are only starting out on a new season but maybe things have just caught up with him but as I said he will know himself when it is time to go,but last night,s look tells me it will be sooner rather than later,,I also said I did not mind looking like an arse hole Broony if you prove me wrong and I sincerely hope he does because up to now we do not have another leader to take us to Ibrokes.HH

Scott brown has been great captain for celtic and still is.I heard all this crap last year and from the media ever from he joined our club get off his back the man's been incredible for us he's got enough haters with out the people who have had his back for years turning on him the hand ball for the penalty was the first mistake iv seen him make you keep er lite broony get us to the 10 you are a legend who weres green and white hail hail.

Scott brown has been great captain for celtic and still is.I heard all this crap last year and from the media ever from he joined our club get off his back the man's been incredible for us he's got enough haters with out the people who have had his back for years turning on him the hand ball for the penalty was the first mistake iv seen him make you keep er lite broony get us to the 10 you are a legend who weres green and white hail hail.
That hand ball for a guy of his experience was a joke though,what was he thinkin

Back