Scott Brown Hobs manager

I see the latest rumours on the clickbait sites are stating that John Kennedy is now the favourite to take over managing the Hobs (no, I don't think he's been headhunted by Little Chef 😉).

I think a few months ago there were a lot of Celtic fans questioning what exactly he did for us and might have been happy to see him leave, but recently everyone seems happy with our coaching.

I'd be even more surprised if he were to leave us now than I was with the BRexit to the crisp munchers. Hibs might want him to go, but I can't see him leaving at the moment.

SMSM, without anything domestic football wise tae write about are now trying tae unsettle our coaching staff. Seems Kamberi wasn't happy the way Heckingbum treated him, so Broonie can be ruled oot, think big Kennedy could give player's the hairdryer treatment, so that rules him out. So when Florian & Lee-man sit down tae pick the next manager, they don't want anyone who's going tae undervalue Florian or tell him he's a lazy cunt. Seems Mr Kamberi is a very sensitive player & wants a manager who'll give him a cuddle & tell him how wonderful he is.

Daily Rectum why don’t Hobs call Broonie to be the new Hobbies Manager.
anything these Masonic moronic hun loving cnuts will print to try and hurt Celtic to disrupt
Our run to 9 then 10 they do print what you wipe 💩
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
Desperation! In the hope we do get the wobble?.the club won’t panic ,let’s hope all the fans won’t, unfortunately one or two may do ,but we are long enough in the tooth ,in one ear out the other! HH

Desperation! In the hope we do get the wobble?.the club won’t panic ,let’s hope all the fans won’t, unfortunately one or two may do ,but we are long enough in the tooth ,in one ear out the other! HH
They write it in the hope it will unsettle, but once you have been round that block all other blocks look the same, Radio Clyde are doing it now with callers coming on with stories and Radio Clyde claiming to be taken aback by the news, half the callers are plants.

I’m not a huge fan of Kennedy myself, but he seems rated by management through the years. He’s been a defensive/assistant coach for a good number of years now, and I’d say, although we haven’t conceded a lot, that defence has been an issue in that time. Perhaps it’s how Celtic play, with fullbacks up by the opposition box, but there’s been a lot of times in Europe especially when we’ve been found wanting. I’d say Lennon has more to do with us doing better in Europe, but we’ve not been without a few disasters. Cluj, Hibs etc.

I don’t think it would affect us too much if he left, and I think it would be a good opportunity for him. I’d be very surprised if they offered it to him though. A fairly high profile job for a completely unproven manager who hasn’t been promoted up from within their team. I’d say brown would’ve been more likely?? Even at that though, he’s been with us a lot longer than them. I’d say player coach more likely if that happened. Stubbs surely a safer bet for next manager there?

Daily Rectum why don’t Hobs call Broonie to be the new Hobbies Manager.
anything these Masonic moronic hun loving cnuts will print to try and hurt Celtic to disrupt
Our run to 9 then 10 they do print what you wipe 💩
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
So now it becomes a fight between John Kennedy and Broonie for the Hibbies no1. Oh well, i think There's more chance of tempting Barry F from Kelty Hearts.

Members online

Latest posts

Back