Scott Brown Hobs manager

JK hasn't convinced me. Can't put my finger on it but he just hasn't. Hibs all of a sudden making a move seems bonkers. JK turned down a move to the PL when BR left remember. Few months down the line now he is lined up for hibs in a tail spin. No bother.
With the right players/morale and coaching staff lenny is capable of getting a good defensive unit together. I mind talk of him and mjallby at Bolton, or talk of how they looked a better defensive team with the pair of them at the start...can't mind exactly šŸ¤”. It crumbled after half a good season though, Bolton had limits.
Lenny before had vvd for a year and Lustig in his prime for 2. We have had a few decent calibre defenders keeping us ticking over in the years he has been away, few bombscares as well!
I'd say so far it's been a mix of recruitment and a more robust no fucking about physical style that has helped so far and long may it continue.
I'm still not 100% sure with JK, teams doing well so the search light is now a spotlight and he is out of both. It could be that having the right manager that shares a certain style? Could be riding a wave? Mon over and patch his "job for life šŸ˜‰" for the ...

Hibs Job???

Na he would be mental to sip from the poisonous pots of the East. Any manager looking at the next two biggest clubs in Scotland sitting 8th and 9th out of 12 with limited budget to catch up...no thanks man.
That's like arsenal and man u sitting at 13/15th out of 20 and crying out for someone to take the reigns while already in a safe coaching job or a club captain ffs!
"Bonkerooniebambamwizzydobberfud journalistic expertise right there folks!" (Charlie nicholas summing up the situation)
Just another day in the rectums think tank.
Nothing to see. Move along now

Last edited:
Only a Loony would take the Hibs job Bobo,ah know the jury's still oot oot on JK, but his loyalty tae Celtic can't be questioned,Lenny seems tae trust him.how much input did he have with the snake and his tippy tappy pish, puttin the back four under unneccessary pressure, how much influence does he have with the more direct, clear your lines style of football
anyway, in the immortal word's of the great philosopher Johnny Nash, "there are more questions than answers"!

For years I've read people on various forums and platforms belittle Kennedy and ask the question as to why he is there and what does he do?
Well, he certainly must have something about him given that two of our most successful managers in recent times wanted him by their sides...how can any of us really judge his contribution when none of us are privy to what goes on behind the scenes?
Him being touted but Hibs backs up his not so obvious credentials

BR as a top coach rated him agreed. I accept Kennedy would also have to follow a managers ideas and defensive strategy. As a defensive coach he was in the firing line when the players were making an arse of it. When any area of the team is struggling the tactics, coaching and players themselves go under the microscope. If everthing is falling into place now then I'm happy about that. If Kennedy now has tactics/players he can coach and get better results then it's a win.

BR as a top coach rated him agreed. I accept Kennedy would also have to follow a managers ideas and defensive strategy. As a defensive coach he was in the firing line when the players were making an arse of it. When any area of the team is struggling the tactics, coaching and players themselves go under the microscope. If everthing is falling into place now then I'm happy about that. If Kennedy now has tactics/players he can coach and get better results then it's a win.
Radio Clyde trying to keep the JK story alive and come up with an interview with Julian, hahaha, fucking clown shoes, why not go straight to JK and ask him, he probably has switched his phone off as he cannot be arsed with desperation shite.
Take a job and go against Celtics drive to 9IAR which you were part of, are you fucking mad, JK is here for 10 and will ingrain his name in the history after ten, he will do what the fuck he wants to do, more likely to hang around for 20IAR.

RC stating JK will not be a Celtic manager no-one is going to appoint a manager with no experience, 8 in a row, treble treble, invincible and Slippy has managed who.

Members online

Back