Scott Brown to Australia?

aidanod29

Now that the Scottish MSM have gave up linking Brendan Rodgers to every job, (thankfully he didn't go to Dundee!) What are everyone's thoughts on Scott Brown being linked with Western Melbourne one day after expressing a desire to go in to coaching at Celtic?

Scott Brown has been a terrific player for Celtic over many years - far more than I thought he would be - so if he has an offer to play elsewhere , good for him . This does not mean that he cannot in the future take up a coaching role with Celtic if needed . Many players see out their last few playing years abroad -only to return to their homeland as coaches .

Anything to unsettle Celtic just before a big game..
Scott Brown is held in high esteem by the club,he is most likely
to spend his time there when his playing days are over.
Watch this space for the big announcement leading up to the semi-final
then the sevco game.
No doubt it is already on-hold.

He's as entitled as anyone to cash in at this point in his career but I just don't see it myself. Broony also plays an invaluable role behind the scenes at Paradise by working with the youngsters and helping instil what it means to be a Celtic player.

P.S. Don't tell Maria. :eek:

What a pile of steaming s—-e..why in God’s name would Scott want to drag his young family to the dark side of the moon to play another year just so he can coach??come on bhoys to even repeat that shit is a insult to our intelligence,we’re gony get this crap till the season ends!!!!!stop repeating daily record crap please,,,,

Members online

Latest posts

Back