Scott Brown

Should Brown be dropped to see what Soro can offer instead?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Aye and Broony will get the blame from y67 cause he watched both teams on the telly.HH
The Green Brigade want rid of Lenny urgently, they share my thoughts on this.
I think Lenny has to go and I would like Big Peter to go as well. As for Desmond, he is only interested in his shares, not the Club. If Clarke doesn't take the job then who else would you propose to take on the roll

I'd say a huge portion of the Celtic support want Brown dropped, this forum seems to be such a small collection of fans who want Lenny & Brown to continue, if you asked most fans I'd say they want Lenny replaced & Brown dropped. This place has a clique who all like to pretend they agree with each other & love ganging up on other posters
Almost right Iโ€™ve said previously that NFLs time is up mainly due to the pram being emptied by his primafuckingwellplayedplayers and his apparent stuck record of picking said primaโ€™s week in week out.
Itโ€™s time for a change of Manager ASAP
I think we play bad the press say heโ€™s bad or heโ€™s shite there are thousands of bandwagons being jumped on.
and the clique you mention love Celtic
And are fucking hurting
Sticking to the same position as your doing
Ainโ€™t gonna help you except as the wise Cat ๐Ÿˆ Hoopy says get oaneverycuntsTITS
keep up the chat but chinge the fucking record. Your young and everyone Kenโ€™s the young ur fickfucks rite

HH ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think Lenny has to go and I would like Big Peter to go as well. As for Desmond, he is only interested in his shares, not the Club. If Clarke doesn't take the job then who else would you propose to take on the roll
If Clarke doesn't take it then I'd need some more time to think about it, will get back to you on that ๐Ÿ‘

I know what crosses the line.....

"Time and place I'll punch fuck out of you ya cunt"

(Once I blow up my bicycle tires!)
That was in retaliation & I meant I've never crossed the line in relation to personal insults of club legends, as I say, just football based criticism.

Nothing personal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is this the same we prick calling me a fuckin liar this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ well if yer starting tae straighten up aye I wiz at the brazen head this morning naw a donโ€™t phone wee dicks on both accounts and now we all know weโ€™re you sit so no need tae arrange fuck all , full of it aye be careful
were you there to square go or were you casin the joint ian :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back