Scott Brown

Should Brown be dropped to see what Soro can offer instead?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Exactly my point. His experience other than on the pitch may be very valuable yet this season. Time will tell. All I can say is, there has to be something useful with a CV like this.
Would be delighted if he used his experience to lead the team from off the pitch instead.

I meant I've said nothing personal about Lenny & Brown because I know what crosses the line, all my criticism of them this season has been purely football related, as it should always be.
look from your first week etc, your no a bad lad, i don't know what happened last night, but just have a wee re-read and take stock and learn. these lads give it out, you give it back, but they can take it too, so not sure where its went like dave kings eyes
can't say i enjoy watching one guy getting it from all angles, well i lie, some of the patters funny as fuck, i try to avoid the gang rodgering of TC but sometimes .........
don't become TC, there can only be one
Funnily it all reminds me of my early days in nightclubs and aw the birds wanting a shot of me, felt victimised, the toll it took on me, couldnae sleep aw week .....
for pumping them all :)

look from your first week etc, your no a bad lad, i don't know what happened last night, but just have a wee re-read and take stock and learn. these lads give it out, you give it back, but they can take it too, so not sure where its went like dave kings eyes
can't say i enjoy watching one guy getting it from all angles, well i lie, some of the patters funny as fuck, i try to avoid the gang rodgering of TC but sometimes .........
don't become TC, there can only be one
Funnily it all reminds me of my early days in nightclubs and aw the birds wanting a shot of me, felt victimised, the toll it took on me, couldnae sleep aw week .....
for pumping them all :)
You little Liar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HH πŸ‘

Members online

Latest posts

Back