Scott Brown

Should Brown be dropped to see what Soro can offer instead?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Dinny go there whooo

HH πŸ‘Ώ
my last confession was at a funeral and we got the bishop, afterwards he comes out and shakes my hand and says thats the most humble confession hes ever heard, i asked him out for a drink... nooooooo i didnt
i said bless me father for i have.... it's been 17 years 6 months and 7 days since my last confession.... he says 'my son that very accurate', i said i asked juco.... nooooo....
thats the date my granda died, i didnt want to start off with a lie so i worked it out in queue
and these are my sins..... theres more.......... copyright em :unsure:

my last confession was at a funeral and we got the bishop, afterwards he comes out and shakes my hand and says thats the most humble confession hes ever heard, i asked him out for a drink... nooooooo i didnt
i said bless me father for i have.... it's been 17 years 6 months and 7 days since my last confession.... he says 'my son that very accurate', i said i asked juco.... nooooo....
thats the date my granda died, i didnt want to start off with a lie so i worked it out in queue
and these are my sins..... theres more.......... copyright em :unsure:
There’s a book in there I’d buy it love Fiction Mm and you have a moniker STG
Your mawkit drawers My loves and exes Wear fake Rolexes by STG.

HH πŸ˜‚

There’s a book in there I’d buy it love Fiction Mm and you have a moniker STG
Your mawkit drawers My loves and exes Wear fake Rolexes by STG.

HH πŸ˜‚
There was a thing for a couple a weeks buying lighter fuel no the spray stuff like tins a lighter petrol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wee used tae spray it oan the ginger bottles set it a light then walk inta the shop wie the bottles oan fire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shite but I’m pishing masel thinking about it πŸ˜‚πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Members online

Latest posts

Back