Scott Brown

Should Brown be dropped to see what Soro can offer instead?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Do tell naecunts listening πŸ‘‚ I’ll be yir Agony Aunt love a gripping read.

HH πŸ˜‚
so since its just me and you, i really got flummoxed at forgetting the ritual of it all
i says, i've not got a contemporaneous journal of my sins, but my closing statement is as follows
i dont remember the 10 commandments fully, but i've never murdered, thought about it though, the mrs is next, you'll absolve me fae that once you speak to her, i've never stole, except patter, but my biggest failing in the church's eyes is i don't go to chapel.......
but i can look myself in the mirror and say i'm alright, got a good soul and live a life with love, humility and care for my fellow man and ended with
in fact you've probably more sins tucked away than me

so since its just me and you, i really got flummoxed at forgetting the ritual of it all
i says, i've not got a contemporaneous journal of my sins, but my closing statement is as follows
i dont remember the 10 commandments fully, but i've never murdered, thought about it though, the mrs is next, you'll absolve me fae that once you speak to her, i've never stole, except patter, but my biggest failing in the church's eyes is i don't go to chapel.......
but i can look myself in the mirror and say i'm alright, got a good soul and live a life with love, humility and care for my fellow man and ended with
in fact you've probably more sins tucked away than me
You stole ma Mirror ya Barsteward.

HH πŸ˜‚

Back