Scott Brown's "passed" it

Broony, Captain, Legend, Hun Skelper
Love it
Couldn't get the game, but did manage to watch Aberdeen versus the Undead & the Liverpool v Everton game
Ryan Kent, yer having a laugh
Wearing a short sleeved shirt & gloves...gloves FFS !!
Morelos, his usual diving about, Goldson, what a donkey he is
They were denied a penalty (was hardly a foul, never mind a penalty, but they got a direct free kick, just outside the box) they then got another right in front of the 18 yard line and Lewis made a great save
The Huns, were frothing at the mouth, lovely to watch
McGregor going mental at the ref, at the final whistle...Ah Ooh...Kung Fu !!
Onto Sunday and the Cup Final
COYBIG
HH

When Broony scored the winner today, word spread that Aberdeen had scored an equalizer
Broony celebrating his goal, caught the scoreboard
Check out his reaction
Belter !!!

Broony, Captain, Legend, Hun Skelper
Love it
Couldn't get the game, but did manage to watch Aberdeen versus the Undead & the Liverpool v Everton game
Ryan Kent, yer having a laugh
Wearing a short sleeved shirt & gloves...gloves FFS !!
Morelos, his usual diving about, Goldson, what a donkey he is
They were denied a penalty (was hardly a foul, never mind a penalty, but they got a direct free kick, just outside the box) they then got another right in front of the 18 yard line and Lewis made a great save
The Huns, were frothing at the mouth, lovely to watch
McGregor going mental at the ref, at the final whistle...Ah Ooh...Kung Fu !!
Onto Sunday and the Cup Final
COYBIG
HH
The hilarious thing about their unwarranted anger towards Beaton is that they will whinge and moan so much that he will then not be selected to referee their games. I know he'll be replaced by another brother of similar mind but to continually alienate referees who actually supported deidco and get them banned from their matches is mental! I only saw the last 20 minutes and Morelos must have spent half that time rolling about on the ground! Their defence is so slow so we need to get into them at pace on Sunday.

Nailed it Bridie Bhoy
Their defence is absolutely shocking, it's time to unleash our speed demons, on Sunday
Frimpong, Christie, Jamesie and Mikey J
Griffiths on from the start, if Eddie's not fit to go, he'll be up for it, against the Huns
I see an 'ear cupping' coming up, on Sunday
COYBIG
HH

When Broony scored the winner today, word spread that Aberdeen had scored an equalizer
Broony celebrating his goal, caught the scoreboard
Check out his reaction
Belter !!!
Brilliant Broony \o/

The hilarious thing about their unwarranted anger towards Beaton is that they will whinge and moan so much that he will then not be selected to referee their games. I know he'll be replaced by another brother of similar mind but to continually alienate referees who actually supported deidco and get them banned from their matches is mental! I only saw the last 20 minutes and Morelos must have spent half that time rolling about on the ground! Their defence is so slow so we need to get into them at pace on Sunday.
On top of that he's laying in to his players and saying the don't have leaders; we could have told him that :p HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back