Scott Brown's Twitter 'slip'

If you're intellectually incapable of understanding the concepts of 'white lies' or noble attempts to keeping things private, it ain't on me bro.
You are digging a hole mate, so Scott Brown is an arsehole who agrees with things then tries to cover it up, aye nae bother, stop reading the shite.

You are digging a hole mate, so Scott Brown is an arsehole who agrees with things then tries to cover it up, aye nae bother, stop reading the shite.

You're the one calling him an arsehole. I'm saying he liked something he agreed with, realised it probably wasn't right to do that in public and then tried to cover it up. I don't think that makes him 'arsehole'. That's you putting words in my mouth, which is fucking lame.

You're the one calling him an arsehole. I'm saying he liked something he agreed with, realised it probably wasn't right to do that in public and then tried to cover it up. I don't think that makes him 'arsehole'. That's you putting words in my mouth, which is fucking lame.
You are the one doubting the guys story giving it credence what if his finger did slip, if he agreed then covered it up he is an arsehole and a coward for not standing up to his convictions.

So you do not believe Scott Brown's version of events is what you said anyway.

I said about ten times that I do not believe he happened to 'accidentally' like, out of THOUSANDS of tweets, the only tweet calling him out by name to say to Lennon that he got the team selection wrong.

Reactions: Jpw
If you're intellectually incapable of understanding the concepts of 'white lies' or noble attempts to keeping things private, it ain't on me bro.

If you're incapable of seeing a minor distraction and making it a major issue, that ain't on me . . . bro.

Get a fucking grip.

I said about ten times that I do not believe he happened to 'accidentally' like, out of THOUSANDS of tweets, the only tweet calling him out by name to say to Lennon that he got the team selection wrong.
so you are doubting his excuse or reason he put forward for it. Agree to disagree and move on.

You are the one doubting the guys story giving it credence what if his finger did slip, if he agreed then covered it up he is an arsehole and a coward for not standing up to his convictions.

That's YOUR take on it. I'm not you. I don't think he's an arsehole for reacting the way he did. I think he's the type of guy, as he says, who doesn't criticise people on twitter. And I think, as he also said in his explanation/apology, that he fully backs Lenny. I also think that Brown probably felt like Lenny had thrown the team under the bus by putting the loss ENTIRELY on them and failing to admit his obvious mistakes.

If you can't understand my position, I'm not going to keep repeating myself.

If you're incapable of seeing a minor distraction and making it a major issue, that ain't on me . . . bro.

Get a fucking grip.

I'm fully gripped. It's not 'minor' - it's evident of the fact that Neil Lennon can't admit his own faults. Look I'm not some guy who only recently began supporting Celtic, I've supported them since I was born, essentially. The decision was taken for me. So, your insinuations against me make you seem like a proper shithouse at the moment.

so you are doubting his excuse or reason he put forward for it. Agree to disagree and move on.

I didn't ask for you to comment and make absurd insinuations about me. This is not about me. It's about a set of events and the consequent narratives on those events. You and that yank are the ones who decided that made me akin to some Celtic-hating Wreckord hack.

I didn't ask for you to comment and make absurd insinuations about me. This is not about me. It's about a set of events and the consequent narratives on those events. You and that yank are the ones who decided that made me akin to some Celtic-hating Wreckord hack.
Thats a bit harsh the guy has a name. Anyway i have said my piece IMO its an error was made and apology given as accepted bona fide

Thats a bit harsh the guy has a name. Anyway i have said my piece IMO its an error was made and apology given as accepted bona fide

I saw someone refer to a Greek Celtic supporter as a 'dubious cunt' in contrast to 'real Celts' on here the other day and nobody said a word. So don't try to take the moral high ground. I'm not going to be told by someone who doesn't even live in the environment of Scotland, with all the social elements so sadly involved in being a Celtic supporter, insinuate than I'm siding with the gleeful gutter-dwelling scum who want to sabotage and negatively portray our club.

I don't see you calling that out, namely because you joined in with it.

You do know this is the guy who hated him then loved him when his ratings plummeted.

Yes, I do know him. James Forrest SUSPENDED me from this forum for my criticisms of him over that, among other, issues. I, in fairness to JF, did wander into personal attacks against him, only after he made one against me. But I have no beef with him. Even if he was overly harsh on Lenny before, this doesn't mean he's wrong about this. Only a fool or a knave would deny that Lennon has completely avoided accountability over his tactics on Tuesday. He absolutely threw the players under the bus. Hence why Scott Brown liked that twitter comment.

Members online

Latest posts

Back