Scott Sinclair Racially Abused By Abereen Fan At Hampden

BILLCOWIE1958

After a disgusting video emerging on line of an Aberdeen cretin racially abusing Scott Sinclair as he prepares to take a penalty against Joe Lewis at Hampden last Sunday I eagerly await to hear if there is any condemnation from Derek McInness and Graeme Shinnie who appear to be the bastions of etiquette on matters of respect towards players

It would also be interesting to hear Shay Logan's views and reactions to this vile episode especially as he unilaterally got Alexandr Tonev banned and villified when the Bulgarian player was accused with no recourse to defence of racially abusing Logan although there were apparently no witnesses to this
As we all know Logan is a wind up merchant of the highest order and takes every opportunity to get one over on opponents fairly legally or otherwise

Booting the ball off a prostrate Broony at Pittodrie then bravely scampering away from the incident after our captain had been clattered by Sam Cosgrove which ultimately resulted in Cosgrove being red carded Then Logan got himself sent off AFTER the match had ended when they beat us 1-0 in the final league match of last season for winding up Celtic fans and attacking 2 Celtic players

TBH I doubt if we'll hear any comment or see any reaction from any of them or their Club as their disrespect assertions against Lusting and Broony were nothing more than a smokescreen to divert attention from their deficiencies and inability to beat Celtic in a Cup Final 3 times in a row conceeding a combined total of 6 goals to 1 scored They and their Club are the perennial nearly nearly men

HH?

Last edited:
After a disgusting video appearing on line of an Aberdeen cretin racially abusing Scott Sinclair as he prepares to take a penalty against Joe Lewis at Hampden last Sunday I eagerly await to hear if there is any condemnation from Derek McInness and Graeme Shinnie who appear to be the bastions of etiquette on respect towards players

It would also be interesting to hear Shay Logan's views and reactions to this vile episode especially as he unilaterally got Alexandr Tonev banned and villified when the Bulgarian player was accused with no recourse to defence of racially abusing Logan

TBH I doubt if we'll hear any comment or reaction from any of them or their Club as their disrespect assertions against Lusting and Broony were nothing more than a smokescreen to divert attention from their deficiencies and inability to beat Celtic in a Cup Final 3 times in a row conceeding a combined total of 6 goals to 1 scored They and their Club are the perennial nearly nearly men

HH?
Perennial ??? Who does he play fur

Just waiting for Show Racism the Red Card to jump in and defend Sinclair ...here they come ... any minute now ...

Biggest show of hypocrisy since the last one
Some prick coming up with a great idea but never having any intention of doing anything whatsoever when racism is flagged up

HH?

Back