Scottish Cup Final - Celtic v Hearts, Saturday 25 May - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
NEIL LENNON has a chance to lead Celtic to victory in the Scottish Cup Final on Saturday and complete an incredible Treble Treble. It might be his last game in charge of Celtic too, even if he does win the Cup Final. That's incredible too. Anyway, Lenny is a Celtic man and will do everything he can to make sure we get over the line.

Likely team?

Bain

Lustig, Ajer, Simunovic, Tierney

Brown, Ntcham

Forrest, McGregor, Johnston

Edouard.

Score prediction? Celtic 2 Hearts 0.

Hope you all have tickets!

All comments here...

Wow. That's an early start, WC. I am still celebrating yesterday's win, so not really thinking about the game Saturday (the bhoys have the day off, as i understand it, and so do I).

I like your lineup, though. I understand playing Tierney, but I'm going to be holding my breath every time he's marked.

NEIL LENNON has a chance to lead Celtic to victory in the Scottish Cup Final on Saturday and complete an incredible Treble Treble. It might be his last game in charge of Celtic too, even if he does win the Cup Final. That's incredible too. Anyway, Lenny is a Celtic man and will do everything he can to make sure we get over the line.

Likely team?

Bain

Brown, Ntcham

Edouard.

All comments here...

Same for me except - Sincy instead of Johnston. Need his pace to support Eddy.

And score - 4-0. Lenny likes his teams to go at cup games from the start, and the players have the scent of history. We'll blow them away.

Likely team?

Bain

Brown, Ntcham

Edouard.

All comments here...
I like this team - but big concerns about the fitness of both full backs. Maybe too much risking both as we could use up 2 subbies before half time if they breakdown. As long as Lenny doesn't pick Izzy if KT isnt fit.

With Mikey J full of confidence after Sunday I would also start him (I agree with you, play him in his best position as a WINGER - not this lone striker nonsense!).

An unthinkable Treble Treble for the Bhoys on Saturday, what an incredible n unique achievement!

Got absolutely no worries of the result, history will be made!

4-1 to the Celtic with an incredible party afterwards. Don't think KT will play but johnny playing back n would play Johnston or Burke even on left (completely done in by Sincy, he's had too many chances the Las 2 seasons n if he was playing for a place last Sunday, forget him) Would play Ntcham with McGregor further forward

GBTC?

WC.....Naw I dont have a ticket, despite being at every home cup game and on the home cup scheme since the pope was an alter bhoy, i missed out in not one but 2 bloody ballots, thks to the Johnny come lately guys to the scheme, not that I'm bitter about it in anyway shape or form. ?

So once again its Tv and chamomile tea for me.

WC.....Naw I dont have a ticket, despite being at every home cup game and on the home cup scheme since the pope was an alter bhoy, i missed out in not one but 2 bloody ballots, thks to the Johnny come lately guys to the scheme, not that I'm bitter about it in anyway shape or form. ?

So once again its Tv and chamomile tea for me.

It's so annoying. My boy got one but I never although I ended up getting one - think I'm sitting in with the Green Brigade! There are corporate Hearts tickets kicking around at £50 each.

Back