Scottish Cup Final - Celtic v Hearts, Saturday 25 May - all comments here

I think thats why he put out a weaker squad last week Jim.

I honestly believe he wants the kudos of stopping Celtics quest for the Treble Treble even more-so than silverware.

Theres just something very petty about him which makes stopping the TT higher on his agenda.

Our supposed best team have been playing shit for far too long. How long to do we persevere with empty shirts?

Lenny has failed to try and change what hasn’t been working. It’s going to be a battle and as I mentioned in previous posts, neither Henderson or Johnston are physically equipped. All the talent in the world cannot flourish if your built like a 15 year old. Especially against them.

We will probably go with players who have been awol. That’s because we didn’t hringvanyone in to challenge for their position, add in two younger players who can’t cope with a battle and we are were we are.

Hopefully score a few and then be able to bring in the young talent, especially Dembelle to run at them and not shite it,

Our supposed best team have been playing shit for far too long. How long to do we persevere with empty shirts?

Lenny has failed to try and change what hasn’t been working. It’s going to be a battle and as I mentioned in previous posts, neither Henderson or Johnston are physically equipped. All the talent in the world cannot flourish if your built like a 15 year old. Especially against them.

We will probably go with players who have been awol. That’s because we didn’t hringvanyone in to challenge for their position, add in two younger players who can’t cope with a battle and we are were we are.

Hopefully score a few and then be able to bring in the young talent, especially Dembelle to run at them and not shite it,

I have tried the positive route but i was dis-enchanted a long time ago at mediocre slow draining football. Lack of forward planning and duds signed.

I also have said the youngsters put on a fast positive exciting show for the fans and this is what we want to see. Without doubt.

But their not ready for the 90 minutes i do however feel they are up for a battle for 45 minutes. We have seen Henderson and Dembele no shit out of a tackle, no shit out if taking players on to get that ball forward and no squeal when they are tackled. Their heads don’t go down. They are winners. Some of our pro’s should hang their own heads.

But i also feel they need to bulk up for their own protection.

Height isn’t an issue if your good.

Messi, Jinky & Larsson to name but a few.

?

French Eddy out for the treble treble cup final?

Just picking up on this. Nightmare.

However, gives Lenny the chance to bamboozle Levein and the big Hearts beasts -

Play wee Karamoko at centre-forward and keep the crosses low. They'll not see him until after he's run through their legs...

French Eddy out for the treble treble cup final?

Just picking up on this. Nightmare.

However, gives Lenny the chance to bamboozle Levein and the big Hearts beasts -

Play wee Karamoko at centre-forward and keep the crosses low. They'll not see him until after he's run through their legs...
heard he wiz a doubt Sandman,hope it's mind games!ah want ma(belated) birthday present on saturday!!!!!

Back