Scottish Cup Revenge Mission as Celtic are drawn away to Clyde

Revenge..is that the right terminology? It's fe kin Clyde not juventus! 🤔🤣
I was thinking the same TGS clyde will do well to be a top flight club unless they get their act together. I'd like to see the same formation 2 up front as we know they'll park the minibuses and taxis everywhere and griff bayo and polish paddy need minutes eddy not so much as hes genius as it is. Even the 3 of them up front 4-3-3 and smash them like they wont forget for a longer time than Roy Keane (nugget) and another who thought he'd come up here and skoosh it when will they learn?

hun media all over the 2-1 "shock"! no mention of this (hat tip Lunatic Harness ☘)
apologies for the source

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport...rangers-unbelievable-getting-hamilton-9698950
On the Ashley SDI case , how many judges does it take to make it clear that sevco have breached the rules by not allowing SDI to bid? All of them? I keep forgetting though whether its HMRC or judges sevco are never in the wrong. Even when 10 clubs voted them out of the spl and killie abstained everyone was wrong. Only ones wrong were killie for abstaining and surrendering to the bullying

Celtic and Clyde in The Scottish Cup - David Potter on the remarkable story so far...

Do Celtic underestimate anyone these days? I'd say in years gone by that we did although only just before my time feyenoord the biggest blunder of underestimating a side. I do believe that the professionalism within the club ensures we underestimate no one anymore, we cant , look at red imps for examplecaz why we cant for at the end of the day it's 11v11 anything can happen but believing that we will prevail isn't the same as underestimating HH

Hun media getting Hard-On at possibility of another upset, just as deluded as that FUCKIN mob who's club died. This right of entitlement they seem to think they have FUCKIN bullying people etc, the quicker they fuck it up again the better. Boil ma FUCKIN blood, I for one have had enough of cunts.

On the Ashley SDI case , how many judges does it take to make it clear that sevco have breached the rules by not allowing SDI to bid? All of them? I keep forgetting though whether its HMRC or judges sevco are never in the wrong. Even when 10 clubs voted them out of the spl and killie abstained everyone was wrong. Only ones wrong were killie for abstaining and surrendering to the bullying
They are the "killie boys" Winter!

Do Celtic underestimate anyone these days? I'd say in years gone by that we did although only just before my time feyenoord the biggest blunder of underestimating a side. I do believe that the professionalism within the club ensures we underestimate no one anymore, we cant , look at red imps for examplecaz why we cant for at the end of the day it's 11v11 anything can happen but believing that we will prevail isn't the same as underestimating HH
After we beat Leed's home and away Winter, we took it fur granted "big ears" wiz oorz again!😭

Back