scottish slavery

Falcov60

watching David Hayman, rich Scottish families involved I African slavery to America ain't Britain great. And rich Angloscots got involved. Westminster create diversions within so called lower classes re: catholic/and the peepul.

Elite see middle class as below them, middle class see working class as lower class than them, working class see down and outs as lower class than them, drunks see junkies as a untrustworthy lower class than them and so it goes whilst the lower classes provide them the source of their wealth, i might be wrong.

Last edited:
Elite see middle class as below them, middle class see working class as lower class than them, working class see down and outs as lower class than them, drunks see junkies as a untrustworthy lower class than them and so it goes whilst the lower classes than the elite provide them the source of thir wealth, i might be wrong.
1 percent of world own 45 percent of the world

bottom 64 percent own less than 2 percent

so 4.5 billion share 2 percent between with none earning more than 10 k per year

while the richest of the 1 percent making up just

0.003 percent own more than 10 percent alone.

so richest 70 million own 5 times more than 4.5 billion poorest

https://inequality.org/facts/global-inequality/

Elite see middle class as below them, middle class see working class as lower class than them, working class see down and outs as lower class than them, drunks see junkies as a untrustworthy lower class than them and so it goes whilst the lower classes provide them the source of their wealth, i might be wrong.
nah,right.

naw wrong, seen them, good people no guidance, no,jobs

1 percent of world own 45 percent of the world

bottom 64 percent own less than 2 percent

so 4.5 billion share 2 percent between with none earning more than 10 k per year

while the richest of the 1 percent making up just

0.003 percent own more than 10 percent alone.

so richest 70 million own 5 times more than 4.5 billion poorest

https://inequality.org/facts/global-inequality/
whit ye gonna do about it vote uk/USA zionism

watching David Hayman, rich Scottish families involved I African slavery to America ain't Britain great. And rich Angloscots got involved. Westminster create diversions within so called lower classes re: catholic/and the peepul.

They weren’t Anglo Scots, they were Scottish.

I watched it and didn’t see anything about diversions about Catholics. Did you have a different programme beamed into your telly.

Members online

Latest posts

Back