Scotty Sinclair signs for Preston NE

Happy New Year to everyone now let's be honest when Sinclair came he was unplayable at times but as seasons rolled on he was caught out as defenders sussed him out never really changed his style and I think he suffered losing confidence also others moved ahead of him I will always thank players who pulled on the Hoops thank u Scott for ur time here YNWA

3 good seasons from scotty sinclair 1 and 2 he was immense and at times unplayable season 3 lost his mojo a bit but still weighed in with the goals and assists. Always remember watching sinky in those first 2 seasons and some of his goals were out of this world. Preston many will say is not where he deserves to be but they are 2pts off the play offs so good luck to scott sinclair and thanks for the memories HH YNWA

Funny enough talking to a Preston supporter today and Aiden is frozen out in the youth team for not impressing in training.
I believe hes no longer Celtic quality even when we ripped off the Russians for 12 million was it he wasnt worth that then. Blew hot and cold too many times lawell must've been pishingg himself at that fee. As let's be honest he wouldnt make it into anyone's best Celtic XI certainly not mine but did a job for us so good luck to him and all who've had the privilege of pulling on the hoops with exceptions being andy Walker Charlie nicholas and even Alan Stubbs as good a player he was no forgiveness for helping that manky mob no ney never stubbs

Back