Scotty Sinclair signs for Preston NE

'Of Celtic's 397 goals across their treble-treble, Sinclair was involved in 34% of them (134)'. I would have played him in front of Morgan - he could have done a job this season. Great servant to the club and deserved to be treated with a bit more dignity. Enjoy Preston Scotty Hail Hail!

I believe hes no longer Celtic quality even when we ripped off the Russians for 12 million was it he wasnt worth that then. Blew hot and cold too many times lawell must've been pishingg himself at that fee. As let's be honest he wouldnt make it into anyone's best Celtic XI certainly not mine but did a job for us so good luck to him and all who've had the privilege of pulling on the hoops with exceptions being andy Walker Charlie nicholas and even Alan Stubbs as good a player he was no forgiveness for helping that manky mob no ney never stubbs
The AC Milan game at Celtic park when he stopped to have a rammy with Lenny was a wtf moment ,glad we punted him another who thought he bigger and better than he really was

People banging on about how he has been treated...how in fucks name does anyone know what the real reason was?...just saying
Have often wondered and tried to pin it down to something that affected his confidence for him to be so consistently successful and strong to half that player even in season 3 where his returns were still good. Only things I can think of is how he was racially abused ( not playing that card for no reason) he was abused at greyskull and I think though may be wrong at the airport with his wife? Who knows what goes on behind the scenes but in front of them I did notice that.

Treatment of him latterly was abysmal there where games he should have played and was snubbed BUT THE BEST OFF LUCK TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY GOD BLESS
There was indeed but Morgan got the starts, sinky can hold the ball up morgan struggles with that. Also everyone (who isn't a coach or manager ) and their dogs knew sinky was the arm round shoulder type personality and I thoroughly believe that he'll be desperately disappointed to be leaving after 2 superb seasons in 3☘

There was indeed but Morgan got the starts, sinky can hold the ball up morgan struggles with that. Also everyone (who isn't a coach or manager ) and their dogs knew sinky was the arm round shoulder type personality and I thoroughly believe that he'll be desperately disappointed to be leaving after 2 superb seasons in 3☘
[/QUOTE/] actually all of our invincible squad deserve a min or 2 under the lights so we can thank them properly before they leave us

Back