Scotty Sinclair

Ray

In the Celtic Blog forum ,Lennie having ‘clear the air ‘talks with Sinky ,? Hope so ,like him a lot, done nowt wrong as I can see, we need players of his calibre in the squad ,scored some great and IMPORTANT goals ,have massive season coming up ,with the shit spouted by the press/media,this guy will help us push forward ,that I am sure ,hh

Don't get the clear the air talks ,unless there was a fall out behind the scenes

His treatment has been shocking for a guy who gave us plenty goals ,i just can't understand why Morgan gets ahead of him

Maybe we could all be wrong and he was being rested allowed to spend time with his kid and come back stronger

wouldn't hold my breath on that one though

Its amazing that a spell out of the picture can make players world beaters. Sorry guys, he was dropped for a reason, form dropped off, and every ball that was played to him was passed back. Opposition players worked him out and basically, stood up with him, leaving him unable to go past them or losing the ball. I dont deny that he has scored important goals at important times for us. but he lost form and confidence badly.

Its amazing that a spell out of the picture can make players world beaters. Sorry guys, he was dropped for a reason, form dropped off, and every ball that was played to him was passed back. Opposition players worked him out and basically, stood up with him, leaving him unable to go past them or losing the ball. I dont deny that he has scored important goals at important times for us. but he lost form and confidence badly.
hid a crap season but scored 17 goals!

Latest posts

Back