SCUM v Belgium team I've never heard of

John nó

I know I stand to get a few pelters for starting this thread, but the thought of such a shower of shit gaining CL football just can't be allowed to happen.
Some might think it's a good thing to have 2 Scottish teams in the CL, I'm certainly not one of them.
Unsure if I can put my eyes and ears through the torture of potentially watching such scum, but surely this Belgium team must have better to offer than a half hearted Livi served up.
Opinions and go easy upon me please 😂

I know I stand to get a few pelters for starting this thread, but the thought of such a shower of shit gaining CL football just can't be allowed to happen.
Some might think it's a good thing to have 2 Scottish teams in the CL, I'm certainly not one of them.
Unsure if I can put my eyes and ears through the torture of potentially watching such scum, but surely this Belgium team must have better to offer than a half hearted Livi served up.
Nae pelters from me John, I want them gubbed out pronto.

Not only do I want to see the sewer slurpers humiliated and eliminated but we're already getting the dough and if progress in Europe resulted in a coefficient which gave the 1st losers in Scotland an automatic CL slot I'd rather we didn't.

I’ll be watching it….know thy enemy, soapy Souter and kunt haven’t traveled so will be missing, I’m hoping the the Huns have underestimated this lot, as the whole SMSM have went “who” and have dismissed them as minnows, and are already looking forward to the next round with PSV Eindhoven or Monaco the opponents
Hoping it bites them oan the arse, in going for a 4-1 win for the Belgian team with a hun getting sent aff….

I’ll be watching it….know thy enemy, soapy Souter and kunt haven’t traveled so will be missing, I’m hoping the the Huns have underestimated this lot, as the whole SMSM have went “who” and have dismissed them as minnows, and are already looking forward to the next round with PSV Eindhoven or Monaco the opponents
Hoping it bites them oan the arse, in going for a 4-1 win for the Belgian team with a hun getting sent aff….
Hope your spot-on BB.

I won't be watching but I want them beat every time they kick a baw. I don't care who it is against or what competition. Any advantage we have over them must be embraced and that includes in this case seeing them going out of Europe and losing any financial lifeline.
It's unlikely they will lose this tie but at last they face a strong challenge in the play off if they get there which I would expect them to.

Cant be allowed?

How do you prevent it?

Apparently the Sevconians were concerned they wouldn't get the standard of hydration they demand in Belgium so they brought their own supply.

a4a0053f51f3333a8f7ebcf2838cb241.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back