SCUM v Belgium team I've never heard of

Well USG have overnight added at least 6 million extra fans worldwide, not bad for 90 mins of football.
I'm the same as you though , how will they cope when faced with the 50,000 screaming horde of zombies?
That's going to be a whole different proposition for them.
GVB doesnt have a great deal of maneuverability when it comes to changing his side.
Kent returning will be huge and I've read today moreorless might be fit though I'd be surprised if he was thrown straight into this game.
Recovering from injury is one thing , shedding 12 stones in a couple of days is another. Though not impossible for a club that wins 55 titles in 12 years also appeared impossible

This next game will be desperate stuff, the Belgians will need to defend like tigers for the 1st 15-20 mins, as the Huns will throw everything but the kitchen sink at them, diving EVERYTIME they get in or around the penalty box, but if they reach halftime 0-0 they’ll have a great chance, the bog slurpers will start getting oan the teams back, the hun team doesn’t have a backbone
Knut will be back, as will soapy Souter, but rumours that more-or-less will return are far fetched, hasn’t kicked a ball since March, still looks overweight, hasn’t done a preseason….desperate stuff…..

All it'll take is USG to score first and the game's a bogey.

I can see the huns maybe get one goal but they had very few shots on goal last night so they need to change something. With the Klan giving them pelters it might be beyond them.
I personally believe that the pressure starts on Saturday myself.
If killie lay down for the scum then confidence grows.
If they don't the pressure builds with the scum being absolutely clueless in their 2 games to date imo.

This next game will be desperate stuff, the Belgians will need to defend like tigers for the 1st 15-20 mins, as the Huns will throw everything but the kitchen sink at them, diving EVERYTIME they get in or around the penalty box, but if they reach halftime 0-0 they’ll have a great chance, the bog slurpers will start getting oan the teams back, the hun team doesn’t have a backbone
Knut will be back, as will soapy Souter, but rumours that more-or-less will return are far fetched, hasn’t kicked a ball since March, still looks overweight, hasn’t done a preseason….desperate stuff…..
dobt it the huns were all over the place this team will pick them off knowing well that sevco need to come at them ,then add in 40k angry pish slurpers it's got boo fest written all over it

story was his brother had MND and passed away ,levin had hinted on radio his reason for moving to sevco was to be here at home ,why he played who knows but that was the story posted a few days ago and on twitter
Fuckin shame having MND especially having it young (from birth??) Aye least if u end up with it uve lived some sort of life befire u got ill its bloody awful any kids having bad debilitating illnesses

Back