SCUM v Belgium team I've never heard of

I can see the Huns pumping them on Tuesday...they are a different animal (sic) at home
Wouldn't be so sure myself docco, as think the game will be determined by weather this Belgium team actually have the stones for what waits ahead imo.
Tactically the game is perfectly set up for the Belgium team with been able to hit the scum on the break while soaking up a clueless scum attack that's all I've seen so far this season imo.
Noticed already that the lumpofshit claiming the Belgiums were disrespectful towards Hun scum 😂😂😂
More like the chicken shit turning towards the gormless thick hun pricks and pleading "please don't give out to us for being so shite, it's these Belgiums fault"

The diving Kant has got a habit of turning up to provide a pen or two for tavpen on these european nights and "I know it was you Fredo" will score offside goals with his fat arse and baw face....after VAR (Hugh Dallas) Confirms he was onside on both occasions to put his price up to £1690 Million.
Don't be surprised to read from the SMSM about the greatest comeback in football history since they last came back from the dead....I hope I'm wrong and they get fecked oot but this tie is far from done...I think the Union will need to score another two to prevent the Unionists from getting over the line.

All it'll take is USG to score first and the game's a bogey.

I can see the huns maybe get one goal but they had very few shots on goal last night so they need to change something. With the Klan giving them pelters it might be beyond them.
I see it's an all greek officiating squad tomorrow
Let's hope Union Saints score quickly, and watch the Hun horde implode, and then the red cards fly as they start to clug the Saints
I'm betting on there being trouble, from the mutants, whether they win, lose or draw
Simply because, they are the PEEPO

Back