SCUM v Belgium team I've never heard of

Been waiting since the champions league started back in the day for they’re luck to run oot!!...a think when the European refs and officials get picked up at glesga airport they get took a high end brothel and told it’s the hotel??time they get to stadium there deliriously happy and grateful??who wouldn’t be🤷‍♂️Jist a theory..

Yeez aw beelin??
Tbh, was always going to happen anyway...
I'll make a wee suggestion...na Mair match threads for those scabby monkey inbred bastards 👍👍
Good call Docco....Scottish news headlines tonight ...There are now 69 (yes that's correct) ...69 Monkeypox cases in Scotland....The Ranjurs supporters club affected have said they couldnt handle it when it was 67 but feel somewhat relieved they can suck it up now it's 69. 🙂

Can not watch the Stinkies it's just not in my DNA only watch them when playing the Hoops will watch highlights only if they get pumped
Just does my crust in,call me what you like but I cannot bring myself to watch that shower the press,media the whole shooting match creaming themselves when they get a result naw sorry no for me

First sign of getting Auld ....but truth is its a good excuse to bevvy a bit more ....not sure it will bowl you over mate. But good conversation piece...".aye I play a bit of bowls "
I’m undefeated …
3 games of doubles and unblemished
Shame about the huns
And shame that there’s no such thing as a taxi these days
Walking home from Greenock in a zig zag ain’t befitting of a champion

I’m undefeated …
3 games of doubles and unblemished
Shame about the huns
And shame that there’s no such thing as a taxi these days
Walking home from Greenock in a zig zag ain’t befitting of a champion
Talk to me when you walk home from Paradise to Greenock, after DIxie fucking Deans misses a penalty after extra time...got in the house that morning, in time to go to my work...Fucking Dixie Deans...met him in Vegas, but didn't mention that he owed me for a fucking taxi :LOL::ROFLMAO:Apart from that...well done buddy
Champion
Like a Boss !!!

YNWA

Yeez aw beelin??
Tbh, was always going to happen anyway...
I'll make a wee suggestion...na Mair match threads for those scabby monkey inbred bastards 👍👍
Far from it docco, as was delighted to see just how shite these Hun scummy fucks really are.
3 games I've watched them in so far this season, far higher than I would usually take any notice upon them and yet to see any half decent performances from any of their shitebags still.
That Belgium team were disgraceful and getting undone by 2 aimless hoofs into the box and couldn't even deal with them, highlighting just how poor the quality was on show last night.
Anyway looking forwards, would you be interested in us doing a match thread upon the scum next week for your benefit 🤔😂😂😂

Far from it docco, as was delighted to see just how shite these Hun scummy fucks really are.
3 games I've watched them in so far this season, far higher than I would usually take any notice upon them and yet to see any half decent performances from any of their shitebags still.
That Belgium team were disgraceful and getting undone by 2 aimless hoofs into the box and couldn't even deal with them, highlighting just how poor the quality was on show last night.
Anyway looking forwards, would you be interested in us doing a match thread upon the scum next week for your benefit 🤔😂😂😂
If its premier league highlights and I know the score I usually don't watch them.
In Europe i try to watch all Scottish sides ( not always easy , to get a stream or to watch.
I dont see anything wrong personally in checking out how our closest rivals are playing.
Others are different of course we all are.
They went through but I didn't see anything for us to worry about.
GVB is working with a squad that's falling apart and is threadbare in places , mostly Kent, when hes out they have no real service to the wing, hence the attempts to play through the middle of an organised defence in Belgium.
I cant see PSV giving them the same " oh EL runners up ?" Respect that saints did.

If its premier league highlights and I know the score I usually don't watch them.
In Europe i try to watch all Scottish sides ( not always easy , to get a stream or to watch.
I dont see anything wrong personally in checking out how our closest rivals are playing.
Others are different of course we all are.
They went through but I didn't see anything for us to worry about.
GVB is working with a squad that's falling apart and is threadbare in places , mostly Kent, when hes out they have no real service to the wing, hence the attempts to play through the middle of an organised defence in Belgium.
I cant see PSV giving them the same " oh EL runners up ?" Respect that saints did.
Was disgusted that the shamrock rovers game wasn't covered within Ireland as it held far more interest for myself anyway and couldn't even get a stream either 😔
Still the patterns of play, the ability to try and break down a defence that had a player bought into them from Accrington Stanley and hardly bothered him whatsoever throughout the tie, tells a huge story within itself imo.
Must admit I feel far more comfortable about actually gaining another treble this season, even if very early doors, as our so called nearest rivals remain shite imo, and already think that the sheep looks a far better outfit than the scum at present imo.

I seen the goals on the news this morning and it looked a lot like Union whatever's defence and keeper were utter gash!!

still I'm sure it'll be seen as one of the greatest nights in European history for Scottish clubs 🙄

I seen the goals on the news this morning and it looked a lot like Union whatever's defence and keeper were utter gash!!

still I'm sure it'll be seen as one of the greatest nights in European history for Scottish clubs 🙄
Seriously hoopy for a CL qualifying game the feature of the game was just how bad some of the passing within was.
Shit poor standard for which both teams were guilty of.
If ourselves had preformed so badly there would have been some degree of discontment upon ourselves with plenty getting the deserved pelters also, still remain shocked at such poor quality for a CL match

Back