Scum

Thought the hun pen was a pen even if Kent played on it, I've no quams about that at all, 5 mins before Kent skint two players got into the box and threw himself, No replay was shown the commentary team took a vow of silence on it and Beaton never got his much used against us cards out.

Porteous needs to be coached properly in the art of defending so there would be no point in him coming to Celtic.

Be interested in how many of the msm mentioned Kents earlier dive as they seem to notice every time Kyogo and Jota go down.

no matter. What happened with Kent in the box he was getting a penalty Beaton was never closer to the play during the rest of the game a cross or a corner he was 10 to 15 yards from play yet when Kent was coming in from the left there he was right on the spot yes the Hibs defender did not help himself but in my opinion he was on a loser

Penalty to Hearts today, bet on it
They'll go down like Linda Lovelace's Granny, on the Titanic, any time they're near our box
Their hammer throwers will be out in force, so not hopeful for any protection for our skilled players from the Masons in black

HH

I see the reputation of sevco's supporting klan precedes it - the klan is banned from Lyon city centre on the day of the Europa League clash because Lyon is host to an international festival that attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors. It's a good idea to ban them from Lyon's point of view - the last thing they want is to see a horde of zombies roaming about the city centre trashing benches and shitting in the street. Still, if Lyon hadn't banned them, it would spread the word about how the klan feels entitled to behave.

Members online

No members online now.

Back