Scum

they'll bottle it as they always do when the heats on after xmas m8,
most points are dropped on run in

If were thinking about wining the league we need to beat them ourselves, if we don't ...
Hibs showed what's needed to beat them in the cup semi, score 3 quick goals and remove the mib from the equation.
First time hibs played them this season they were all over them, so the mib sent Porteous? off after half an hour.
This time all over them, Kunt falls over so the other cunt gives a penalty, its a fucking joke!

Can’t beleave what took place in that match tonight,every sevco player knew that they had a free pass to kick push trip whatever,they could do what they liked ,the media tomorrow will big up about the flares which was wrong the same as the hundreds of snowballs thrown last week as for the penalty well the whistle was on its way to his mouth before he had finished his dive thier is one thing Hibs did not get beat tonight they were cheated by the disgraceful excuse for a referee

Can’t beleave what took place in that match tonight,every sevco player knew that they had a free pass to kick push trip whatever,they could do what they liked ,the media tomorrow will big up about the flares which was wrong the same as the hundreds of snowballs thrown last week as for the penalty well the whistle was on its way to his mouth before he had finished his dive thier is one thing Hibs did not get beat tonight they were cheated by the disgraceful excuse for a referee

I watched it..the guy tripped him...beaton waited 2 seconds to give it

I never watched the game but it does look like Porteus flicked his foot out and tge banjo player was only too delighted to go down knowing Beaton would give the penalty. Stupid by Porteus again.

the guys a fud ..his smart arse comment copying Gerrard never impressed me either.Thats twice hes let his team down against them so far this season .

I watched it..the guy tripped him...beaton waited 2 seconds to give it
Will disagree Docco, yes played for and when you cut inside and the cunts foot plays to make contact, then it's easy to do when you know that you are going to get the decision.
If the tosser was any good he would have went for the goal himself like Jota would have done and scored if in the same position also.
The ugly shitebag is nothing but a bottle merchant along with the best part of them scummy bastards

Thanks for that replay. I'm even more convinced Porteous is a fucking idiot. Right in front of Beaton as well.
I will admit that a couple of years ago I thought he showed a bit of potential and if he would settle himself down then he would be worth the gamble in buying him to develop. But he is a lot more experienced now and still behaves like a bull in a china shop and doesn't learn his lessons. I'm glad we steered well clear of him now! As Lennono is always warning us - be very very careful about buying anyone from Hibs!!!

Last edited:
I will admit that a couple of years ago I thought he showed a lit of potential and if he would settle himself down then he would be worth the gamble in buying him to develop. But he is a lot more experienced now and still behaves like a bull in a china shop and doesn't learn his lessons. I'm glad we steered well clear of him now! As Lennono is always warning us - be very very careful about buying anyone from Hibs!!!
To be fair up to that moment of madness i thought he done well.

I will admit that a couple of years ago I thought he showed a lit of potential and if he would settle himself down then he would be worth the gamble in buying him to develop. But he is a lot more experienced now and still behaves like a bull in a china shop and doesn't learn his lessons. I'm glad we steered well clear of him now! As Lennono is always warning us - be very very careful about buying anyone from Hibs!!!
To true BB and Nesbitt and Boyle done fuck all as well tonight, never seen 1 player tonight that could get a place on our subs bench

Its like hes got fouling tourettes, he cant help himself.

Members online

Back