Sean Dyche

If Rodgers had won the league by the 8 points we were ahead when he fucked off nobody would be clamouring for him to get the bullet. Wtf difference is that to lenny winning it by 9 points. If we win on Saturday nobody will ever have been let go for delivering so much with someone else's team under so much pressure. Can't believe the number of bhoys wanting other managers brought in who have no fkn idea what our clubs about. Nothing should detract from the fact we should all be behind lenny and no some arsehole who only wants to use us a stepping stone to supposedly bigger opportunities. We've got a cup final to win and then do the decent thing and give him the gig .HH
Hail Hail Ttim spot on!

Yes I do. And if he is actively looking at players as claimed, that confirms it. Don’t get me wrong, it could all be utter shite, it usually is. But I think regardless of that he is just the type to ask for less in every way. I hope I’m wrong, but that seldom happens. :)
understood except 4 the bit about !he is just the type to ask for less in every way. ! do u mean hes petes man?

Well its as ridiculous as some of the other names being bandied about, ;);)

Spot the fuck on Brim.

Wonder if some people even on here are swallowing the same deludamol that the zombies are. Ffs. Embarrassin tbh. ??

As is the nature of the speculation about the Celtic manager job, the hourly update is now us being linked with some guy called Michael Kollner. Apparently the club has 'held talks' with him. His claim to fame is getting Nurnburg relegated from the Bundesliga this season, for which he was fired. Absolutely not interested.

Back