Sean Dyche

Hail Hail Maria☘️ it was the Whisky's fault, Stella's fault tae. Will be worse next w/end, Lisboa Day, Daughter 21st Birthday & a wee sesh with the prawn sandwich brigade before Cup Final. ☘️MON THE HOOPS☘️
Great excuse tartan Tim, but will
Hail Hail Andybhoy

Spot on? I trust Dermot tae pick the right man for the job. I'm sure Dermot would have had many managers agents contacting him direct, Lenny left of his own freewill once, who's to say he wont do it again. I'm sure Dermot will not let us down.
☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️
Thanks tartan Tom. ?????

ah do Ally and unlike some of our fellow hoopies,ah think he's the man,he was passionate, heart on his sleeve,i now see a guy with ice in his eyes, a man who knows what battles lie ahead,unlike some of the foreign moonbeams,the rodgers lookalikes, LENNY IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB! who would you go into battle with! Lenny and Broony or a rodgers clone,if Lawwell andDermot backs him 10's a pishcase! Hic.....
I know what you are saying but still not sure, I think tactically he has been caught out since he came in, watching the games we can all see something needs to change during the game & he does nothing until 10mins to go. What about the report about him unsettling players with his hairdryer style, is that why he seemed to loose the hibs players, I know all this is just conjecture & rumours but some of the games where hard to watch, even though not his team he did influence how they play. So all in all not sure if he is our best chance going forward. But if he gets the job he will have my total support.

You said no reason to disbelieve the source. Can you give us the reason you believe it?

I neither believe nor disbelieve. I think the person is genuine but I don’t think anyone, including the board, know who it will be yet.
I personally think it’ll be Lennon, I believe that others have been/are being spoken to about the job.
My main hope is that a decision is no more than a week away, an appointment is required within a couple of days of Cup Final due to the size of the job this summer.

Imo the clue to the next manager will be Saturday at hampden. Now most football managers turn up on cup final day. Now if it is someone we'd never expect on cup final day, Bielsa, Dyche, Mourinho you read what I'm writing here. A manager turning up for a Scottish Cup Final who has never shown any interest in the game up here sat all, could he be our new man. HH ☘️??

Imo the clue to the next manager will be Saturday at hampden. Now most football managers turn up on cup final day. Now if it is someone we'd never expect on cup final day, Bielsa, Dyche, Mourinho you read what I'm writing here. A manager turning up for a Scottish Cup Final who has never shown any interest in the game up here sat all, could he be our new man. HH ☘️??

Do you honestly believe the board are that crass as to have the guy to replace Lenny would be sitting there in the stand? No Fucking way would they do that to Lenny. That would be a horrible thing to do to anyone, let alone a legend. That’s not going to happen.

Board are not crass, NFL who the new man is, if not him then the new man imo should be there to see the team play and Win the cup final. HH TV1☘️??

I can’t agree. We know how much Lenny lives the club, to humiliate him like that would send me tonto.

Nobody knows who the next manager will be with the exception of the board. They aren’t going to tell anyone, no matter who they claim to know.

Back