Sean Dyche

I can’t agree. We know how much Lenny lives the club, to humiliate him like that would send me tonto.

Nobody knows who the next manager will be with the exception of the board. They aren’t going to tell anyone, no matter who they claim to know.
. Won't tell anyone till after cup final TV1, but I reckon NFL knows who it is. I'm sure PL would have told him as they seem to be close. HH ☘️??

We will see on Saturday one way or the other TV1. HH ☘️

We will. If we see Moyes there and he subsequently gets it, the board will have dropped another notch in my estimations. And let’s be honest, I didn’t have them on any pedestal to start with.

That would be an insult to Neil and no Celtic man or woman should accept them treating him that way. Because I am not convinced Lenny is the guy, doesn’t mean I don’t love the bones of the guy. I do. And if they do that to him I will be fucking livid. As should we all.

Sean sounds like a good name for a Celtic manager, but think i would prefer to shout Up the Ra---------fa for our next manager ?

Dyche has rather limited European Experience and although 10 IAR and beyond is an immediate goal we MUST start making inroads into Europe and essentially by way of Champions League
Qualify for CL get the big bounty invest in better quality keep on winning League Titles and getting access back into CL and further Big Bucks

We missed it by a baw hair this season and it cost us £20/30 mill

As it was we landed in Europa League and gave the HUNS a shot in the arm by not investing

HH?

Last edited:
Dyche has rather limited European Experience and although 10 IAR and beyond is an immediate goal we MUST start making inroads into Europe and essentially by way of Champions League
Qualify for CL get the big bounty invest in better quality keep on winning League Titles and getting access back into CL and further Big Bucks

As it was we landed in Europa League and have the HUNS a shot in the arm by not investing

HH?
Wee Griff was unlucky at the end against Athens ,couple of inches the other way and that was a goal.We should've beat that mob that night.Hopefully with the right backin we'll get there this year.HH Bill

all d rest r being interviewed as petes plan 2 scare us. n it works! prefer nfl with d risks than moyes dyche or pardew.
nfl has the job, his now 2 lose only if cup is not won, but well win, so nfl is new manager end of. just got 2 hope parker is not coming back. need pros not mates.

all d rest r being interviewed as petes plan 2 scare us. n it works! prefer nfl with d risks than moyes dyche or pardew.
nfl has the job, his now 2 lose only if cup is not won, but well win, so nfl is new manager end of. just got 2 hope parker is not coming back. need pros not mates.

Lenny n john parks for me. Good budget to go. Lenny would smash it.

Where abouts in Ireland you from?

As it was we landed in Europa League and gave the HUNS a shot in the arm by not investing

HH?
Maybe we are making inroads into Europe. Just not the same Europe as Man City and others are having difficulty with, follow the money and football is not the game anymore. Football without fans is nothing.

Members online

Back