Sean Dyche

leavin the bored no lifers mini gang :rolleyes: 2 1 side

do u think nfl has d job ?

Yes I do. And if he is actively looking at players as claimed, that confirms it. Don’t get me wrong, it could all be utter shite, it usually is. But I think regardless of that he is just the type to ask for less in every way. I hope I’m wrong, but that seldom happens. :)

Yes I do. And if he is actively looking at players as claimed, that confirms it. Don’t get me wrong, it could all be utter shite, it usually is. But I think regardless of that he is just the type to ask for less in every way. I hope I’m wrong, but that seldom happens. :)
same here V! am never wrong ?

Maybe we are making inroads into Europe. Just not the same Europe as Man City and others are having difficulty with, follow the money and football is not the game anymore. Football without fans is nothing.

A Club such as Celtic with our History Fan Base Stadium and Atmosphere REALLY needs to be in Champions League
Being realistic we won't be expecting to win it but it's the taking part The involvement and inclusion and by association the Massive rewards that flow into the Club's coffers

CL is the key Get entry to CL and we can win Titles Ad Infinitum but we Need a manager with proven European success and experience

I recall MON saying back in 2001 that the Champions League is such a steep learning curve and I believe even he initially felt rather daunted

Lenny does indeed have European experience and some success but we should be looking at next level Proven track record Guys who can get us well into the latter stages of the competitions

I would however have to say if it was a toss up between Lenny or Dyche I'd opt for Lenny
Moyes or Lenny? No brainer Lenny
Rafa or Lenny?....... Rafa
Mourinho or Lenny? ... Jose's yer man
Mourinho or Rafa? Hmmmmmmmmm Now we are getting into territories that guys who are earning VAST incomes should be deciding

Just get it done quickly and whoever gets the gig can start making plans

Think CL Qualifiers start in 6/7 weeks or so

HH?

I neither believe nor disbelieve. I think the person is genuine but I don’t think anyone, including the board, know who it will be yet.
I personally think it’ll be Lennon, I believe that others have been/are being spoken to about the job.
My main hope is that a decision is no more than a week away, an appointment is required within a couple of days of Cup Final due to the size of the job this summer.
The Deal is Done! A Scottish Manager put in place by Dermot......

Do you honestly believe the board are that crass as to have the guy to replace Lenny would be sitting there in the stand? No Fucking way would they do that to Lenny. That would be a horrible thing to do to anyone, let alone a legend. That’s not going to happen.

Seems I was wrong. According to a lot of sources, it’s Moyes job and he has been invited by the board to be at the final. If this is true then my utter contempt for the dithering shitebags has just gone through the roof.

I hope both things are shit, Moyes getting it, and being at Hampden, even if the useless cunt gets the job, show a bit of class and watch it with me and I can put you right about what we need. Please don’t be Moyes and even more, please don’t treat Neil like this.

Seems I was wrong. According to a lot of sources, it’s Moyes job and he has been invited by the board to be at the final. If this is true then my utter contempt for the dithering shitebags has just gone through the roof.

I hope both things are shit, Moyes getting it, and being at Hampden, even if the useless cunt gets the job, show a bit of class and watch it with me and I can put you right about what we need. Please don’t be Moyes and even more, please don’t treat Neil like this.

Excellent Verdict calling out complete and utter dis-respect on a man that deserves our respect.

If any potential new manager other than NFL it lacks class imho.

Thought as a club we were above that.

Excellent Verdict calling out complete and utter dis-respect on a man that deserves our respect.

If any potential new manager other than NFL it lacks class imho.

Thought as a club we were above that.

It might not be true. You know how much shit is written. The sentiment remains though. If it is true, doing they to him they can all go fuck themselvrs. And the support in the next home game should key them know, in no uncertain terms, that’s not how we treat our own. It fucking better not be true.

I really hope I'm wrong here....but if our board have hired Moyes then the games a bogey!!!
I do not know one fan who wants him, which shows how far removed the board are from us. This guy has openly said he would love to go to England or Spain. Scotland would be his last option.
He will be off quicker that BR should the option arise. The negativity that flows from the stands due to his appointment, if he is hired, will effect the team.
And as for the fucking media they will have a field day in Scotland with him due to his failures as a manager. Creating more negativity.
The English media ripped him apart down here, I guarantee the first story printed in the daily rectum will be the Rio Ferdinand interview where he explains that none of the United players had a clue what Moyes wanted from them.

I really hope I'm wrong here....but if our board have hired Moyes then the games a bogey!!!
I do not know one fan who wants him, which shows how far removed the board are from us. This guy has openly said he would love to go to England or Spain. Scotland would be his last option.
He will be off quicker that BR should the option arise. The negativity that flows from the stands due to his appointment, if he is hired, will effect the team.
And as for the fucking media they will have a field day in Scotland with him due to his failures as a manager. Creating more negativity.
The English media ripped him apart down here, I guarantee the first story printed in the daily rectum will be the Rio Ferdinand interview where he explains that none of the United players had a clue what Moyes wanted from them.

Who knows Lubo, hopefully just another squirrel.

Always good to get your biew of what does get printed down there or ask other questions on perception across the border too.

Like you, i sincerely hope not ?

If they choose him, we will need to close ranks to not give oxygen to the Sevco press.

I won’t be happy, but we cannot give the support to their shite, masked as faux outrage at his appointment. We know their fucking games. If they want bullets, they can’t come from us.

If Rodgers had won the league by the 8 points we were ahead when he fucked off nobody would be clamouring for him to get the bullet. Wtf difference is that to lenny winning it by 9 points. If we win on Saturday nobody will ever have been let go for delivering so much with someone else's team under so much pressure. Can't believe the number of bhoys wanting other managers brought in who have no fkn idea what our clubs about. Nothing should detract from the fact we should all be behind lenny and no some arsehole who only wants to use us a stepping stone to supposedly bigger opportunities. We've got a cup final to win and then do the decent thing and give him the gig .HH

Back