Season over 15th March

Here's my guess how it will play out they will go to behnd close doors games after the split sevco will be given 3homes and 2 aways , the league will be called of with only the last 2 games remaining thus making the season of the 9 void and 9 in a row gone ,,,,i wouldn't put it past them
If Kelly we are mathematically over the line they have to award the league to us,,I think even Lawwell would argue that point,..

HH.

So oj17 what you are saying is that if we are not over the line mathematically this season will be all for nothing except the League Cup..
I am not saying mate that this is what YOU are saying it is only my opinion,but we all know the SFA ,,SPFL,, would jump at the chance to shut the season down to stop 9 iar,,but what I think we have in our favour is believe it or not,,,sevco,,,without the gate money and any other revenue they generate,,they are gone,,so this would take us back to the SFA and the SPFL,,are they in a position to subsidise every team in Scotland ???.
Without TV money I believe Scottish Football would be in serious trouble..

HH.
If they had to can games,then how it finishes at that time ,is how it should read ,only thing Scottish cup could not be played ,anyhow ,what if this virus is bad enough to get a serious grip into summer ,then all euro games etc would be in danger ,all conjecture just now ,but ,could be possible,⚰️Hh

Some funny replies...i love a joke on (almost) any subject

But my workmate was at latest planning meeting yesterday - serious concerns and with news on jump on deaths today in Italy ( 3 % of cases) it seems as expected the true nature of this has been concealed by China

Expect any mass gatherings in UK to be banned within 10 days

Some funny replies...i love a joke on (almost) any subject

But my workmate was at latest planning meeting yesterday - serious concerns and with news on jump on deaths today in Italy ( 3 % of cases) it seems as expected the true nature of this has been concealed by China

Expect any mass gatherings in UK to be banned within 10 days
Dinnae mention MASS gatherings among the huns, oj

Whatever judgement of Solomon they come up with if they have to shorten the season, they will still have to declare who qualifies for the UEFA competions. Even the SFA couldn't award the sevvies the CL spot. . . . Could they?

Would it be logical (I know, I know) for only the bottom club to be relegated to avoid having the play offs? Similarly in the lower leagues.

If they abandon the Scottish Cup, it's the only way they can prevent the quadruple treble.

Back