Season Ticket refunds available !

Millsy

Celtic have announced that , as the season has been ''called'' by the SPFL , season ticket refunds for outstanding games are available by filling in the form online .

I would think , as do Celtic in their statement , that the vast majority of supporters will NOT ask for such a refund but will allow these monies to remain with the club in these difficult financial times .

If most supporters do NOT wish a refund then it would be a nice gesture from the club to mark this in some way . This may be in their thinking as I write !
As the future season is still very much an unknown quantity it would be difficult ( if behind closed doors ) to offer extra games , a free pie and Bovril at every game , a free Paradise Windfall ticket etc...

Perhaps a special issue T-shirt for season ticket holders ONLY - suggestions as to the printed ''message '' ( something along the lines of the famous '' Smell the glove '' from yesteryear ? )

It would be nice to hear other suggestions on how to reward the support in this unique time .

HH

I have written about this already and will be doing so again today. IF that money is needed, due to changed financial circumstances then Celtic are doing the correct thing in giving full pro-rata discounts. If it is not required and you can afford to leave the money in the club, then that is what I am doing, my boy is doing and loads of other Celtic fans will be doing.

The players, management, executives, including the CEO have taken significant pay cuts (all volunteered) and wage deferrals. We can do our bit by leaving last season's season ticket money within OUR club to pay the bills and drive us onto Ten in a Row.

And that's just the start, we need to look at renewing our season tickets in our tens of thousands, and I'll be writing about that later too.

Never have i ever thought of taking Refund what i woyld like to see celtic do Is rhe monies not taken could be used to give supporters struggling to afford there season ticket be given discount on this yrs ticket keeping it in the family been ST holder nearly 50yrs lol first one cost Ā£11 bought for my 21 birthday all celtic fans stay safe šŸ’š

Bhoys don't know about you, but the Lockdown occurred just before Holy Week when we would normally donate to SCIAF, hows about we give our refunds to SCIAF?

Reactions: TET
I have written about this already and will be doing so again today. IF that money is needed, due to changed financial circumstances then Celtic are doing the correct thing in giving full pro-rata discounts. If it is not required and you can afford to leave the money in the club, then that is what I am doing, my boy is doing and loads of other Celtic fans will be doing.

The players, management, executives, including the CEO have taken significant pay cuts (all volunteered) and wage deferrals. We can do our bit by leaving last season's season ticket money within OUR club to pay the bills and drive us onto Ten in a Row.

And that's just the start, we need to look at renewing our season tickets in our tens of thousands, and I'll be writing about that later too.
Give all the season ticket holders an option
1. Full refund on remaining games
2.leave it with club
3. Leave large percentage but take a new
Adidas top and make Glasgow Green and White first game.

Back