Season ticket update

Glasbhoy81

Am I correct in saying that Celtic want season ticket holders to register with them if they want to watch games in a reduced capacity?
By buy a season ticket, does that not show that you want to go to fuck games.
I still haven't renewed and I don't think I will now.
We don't know if Kennedy and laptop will be kept. Haven't started player recruitment yet. Don't even know if UEFA will let our manager manage.
But season ticket renewal want be put back and if you spend £600 on 1, you not have to register to let celtic know you want to attend games.
Celtic get to fuck

Bit harsh mate, they are asking you to register if you wish to attend reduced capacity matches, not every season ticket holder will imho, people travelling a distance that usually go with a group or on a supporters bus, might not want to fork out the travelling expenses, I've renewed mine and Shades jnr and I've had both my jags but Jnr's still to get his so probably wont get to attend, I imagine thousands of youngsters will be in the same boat.
No matter who the manager is or his backroom staff or his players I reckon most would attend if it weren't for the pandemic, but telling Celtic to get to fuck ain't on mate, don't renew if you wish your choice but..... Well just but.

Another clusterfuck by our PR dept , makes the Orangeman at ipox look professional , no extending of deadline is a hun to the fans heads , they extend every year , someone . Anyone sort this amateur pish please
We are a laughing stock
They stated no extension to allow them to organise a ballot system.

Perhaps not the best idea I agree, but I get their point, there will be ballots for the friendly games no doubt which ain't far off.

Oops hit send to soon, yeah I seen that bit, thats why they are asking you to opt in, no point of having a ballot for people who wont attend.
It doesn't say if there will be a preference for groups of up to 6 over an individual. Just they way they have put that line in suggest to me that the ballot won't be done fairly.
If you are selected for a game, will you be in the next ballot or is that you out of the ballot until all season tickets have had their turn attending

It doesn't say if there will be a preference for groups of up to 6 over an individual. Just they way they have put that line in suggest to me that the ballot won't be done fairly.
If you are selected for a game, will you be in the next ballot or is that you out of the ballot until all season tickets have had their turn attending
Dont know about that re next ballot, however the group of 6 or individuals wont matter as it will be the name of the person applying ie I've applied for me and Shades jnr, so if my name is lucky (ha) then we both go, same for a party of six, what I dont know is if your successful will you be in your own seat, or will you be allocated an
another with a gap between you and the next successful applicant.

They are clueless when it comes to PR and communications with the support. This reads like blackmailing the support to buy their season tickets by next Friday or they won't be able to attend until we are back to full crowds. No extension of season ticket deadline, there is at least two, sometimes more, every other season, is buy by the deadline or you'll not be attending. No mention of how the ballot will work, no indication of what level of support are likely to in attendance for the first home game v Dundee. What about European qualifiers?
It all looks like someone has at the club has said, "ST numbers are very low, quick put out something to try to blackmail them into buying, tell them the truth :ROFLMAO: that'll be right"

By spending £666 on a season ticket I am telling them I want to attend games, if I don't then I should opt out, not the other way around.

60,000 at the Hungary v Portugal match today, baseball in America nearing full crowds....Full stadiums can be done if the correct measures are put in place

I might be wrong here but I don't think Hungary had a full stadium due to correct measures....I think their government have all but given up on restrictions all together. From what I've read, they haven't handled covid well at all. If true then that match tonight was a major super spreader event. Again, I may be wrong. This is just info I read when I googled why the stadium was full...

I might be wrong here but I don't think Hungary had a full stadium due to correct measures....I think their government have all but given up on restrictions all together. From what I've read, they haven't handled covid well at all. If true then that match tonight was a major super spreader event. Again, I may be wrong. This is just info I read when I googled why the stadium was full...

"Fans will have to arrive at the stadium at preassigned 30-minute windows and access to the match requires more than a ticket. Proof of full vaccination or a negative PRC test is necessary for those traveling from overseas. Hungarians can use their immunity certificates, which are now needed for most events and services in the country."

They are doing the same in the states with baseball too

It said in the commentary that there was 67k in the stadium and they all had to show proof of vaccination, what exactly, I don’t know, mibbies you just had to roll up yir sleeve and show them a wee puncture hole 🤣 talking of which I’m going for my 2nd dose on Saturday 👍

"Fans will have to arrive at the stadium at preassigned 30-minute windows and access to the match requires more than a ticket. Proof of full vaccination or a negative PRC test is necessary for those traveling from overseas. Hungarians can use their immunity certificates, which are now needed for most events and services in the country."

Well there you go then....can't believe everything you read on the interweb obviously!! 😂
Thanks docco 👌

Just had I look at what I read and it was an article that was written back in June 2020. I extend my apologies to the people of Hungary.

Just had I look at what I read and it was an article that was written back in June 2020. I extend my apologies to the people of Hungary.

Think I read somewhere too that they were one of Europe's worst countries for death rates probably due to not so great healthcare but now something like 6 million out of 9 are vaccinated

Think I read somewhere too that they were one of Europe's worst countries for death rates probably due to not so great healthcare but now something like 6 million out of 9 are vaccinated

Was brilliant to see and hear a full stadium again. Very fitting that Ronaldo was able to break another record in front of so many fans!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back