Sectarian Abuse at Ibrox

Sectarian singing at Ipox eh....

So whats new then????.

Just like every other week then, except the zombies lost and cant take it, so get the deflector shields up, if the huns had won nothing would be said, and when we all complain about them next time they start their pish, sure as ?‍♂️?‍♀️are deed they will hit us with the old, aye but Aberdeen fans done it, mind you that will have to be next season cause theirs is finished ????

To be fair the Sevco fans for some unknown reason I think it was 3 minutes in we’re very quiet especially the first half. And in the second half from aboot 61 minutes you could hear an orange drop. But even then I heard no sheep singing cause I was laughing ? my ducking tits off. But Scotias finest see all, hear all, but do fuck all about it till Jobbi the Shit tells them to. It’s a one sided cuntry. And always will be, it takes generations to change the kultur in Scotia.

HH ☘️
changin oor grammars might a while as well. Kultur ? Kultur ? That's no
To be fair the Sevco fans for some unknown reason I think it was 3 minutes in we’re very quiet especially the first half. And in the second half from aboot 61 minutes you could hear an orange drop. But even then I heard no sheep singing cause I was laughing ? my ducking tits off. But Scotias finest see all, hear all, but do fuck all about it till Jobbi the Shit tells them to. It’s a one sided cuntry. And always will be, it takes generations to change the kultur in Scotia.

HH ☘️
It'll take a while to change oor grammars as weel. Kultur? Kultur? That's no how he spel Kulture. ????

changin oor grammars might a while as well. Kultur ? Kultur ? That's no

It'll take a while to change oor grammars as weel. Kultur? Kultur? That's no how he spel Kulture. ????
Tend to find Zombies canny spell. Everyone knows it’s cultchure. But am I dyschelsic
Hunest.

HH ?????

Back