Sectarian Abuse at Ibrox

Gerrard not going down well on the airwaves, Aberdeen resylt is just sinking in as the weekend come around the players might decide there might be fuck all to play for
View attachment 1890
Aw boab that is from the fella getting skelped wi a bus and just gettin up and hittin the boozer with not a care. Naw? I laugh just thinking about it. I shouldni.

Did anyone else read that the police are looking into sectarian singing
At the sevco v Aberdeen match on Tuesday night????? Apparantly Said Aberdeen fans were singing 'you fat orange bastard' to someone.
just can't believe this shit
If the cops are needing any help with the sectarian singing they should just ask premier sport for footage of the sheepgoing up the tunnel plents of arseskelped faces roaring at Niall

Its fucking hilarious, the cops are investigating Aberdeen fans for calling a well known catholic an orange bastard. The real racists at castle grey skull are once again immune. Couldna make this shite up.
HH Rich

Sectarianism, is rife throughout the place
The 'staunch kulture' is alive and well, from the top to the kit man, even though the club itself, is dead
Fuck them, anyone who looks like them & the big whte horse they rode in on
HH

To be fair the Sevco fans for some unknown reason I think it was 3 minutes in we’re very quiet especially the first half. And in the second half from aboot 61 minutes you could hear an orange drop. But even then I heard no sheep singing cause I was laughing ? my ducking tits off. But Scotias finest see all, hear all, but do fuck all about it till Jobbi the Shit tells them to. It’s a one sided cuntry. And always will be, it takes generations to change the kultur in Scotia.

HH ☘️

Since when was calling some fat orange bastard a 'fat orange bastard' sectarian?

'Sectarian'???

The Orange Order are not a religious sect. They have no ideology. They have no mission statement or vocational acolytes.

They are a hate cult.

They are Scotland's Klan.

The absurdity of offering them some kind of protected status is as lunatic as lifting me in Alabama for pointing at a hooded fuckwit carrying a burning cross and calling him a n###er-hating bastard.

Scottish society seems stuck somewhere between Franz Kafka's weirdest nightmare and Willy Wonka's concept of normality.

Since when was calling some fat orange bastard a 'fat orange bastard' sectarian?

'Sectarian'???

The Orange Order are not a religious sect. They have no ideology. They have no mission statement or vocational acolytes.

They are a hate cult.

They are Scotland's Klan.

The absurdity of offering them some kind of protected status is as lunatic as lifting me in Alabama for pointing at a hooded fuckwit carrying a burning cross and calling him a n###er-hating bastard.

Scottish society seems stuck somewhere between Franz Kafka's weirdest nightmare and Willy Wonka's concept of normality.

Any colour including a fat Orange bastard
Untitled.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back