Sectarian singing ??

Problem is, it doesn't matter what we think
The Establishment, will always look for any excuse to hammer us & tar us with the same brush
It doesn't matter why our fans sing these songs, the fact is, they play into their hands & cast our club in a bad light
Just as the Green Brigade, thought they would do what they like and nobody had the right, to tell them how to behave, it cost our club, in unwanted publicity, not to mention, money & they were taken to task by the club
I personally, want songs to be sung about OUR history
Again, this is my opinion
Agree, or disagree, that's everyone's prerogative
Whatever happens, the sun will still come up tomorrow & we will still be Celtic supporters
HH

Problem is, it doesn't matter what we think
The Establishment, will always look for any excuse to hammer us & tar us with the same brush
It doesn't matter why our fans sing these songs, the fact is, they play into their hands & cast our club in a bad light
Just as the Green Brigade, thought they would do what they like and nobody had the right, to tell them how to behave, it cost our club, in unwanted publicity, not to mention, money & they were taken to task by the club
I personally, want songs to be sung about OUR history
Again, this is my opinion
Agree, or disagree, that's everyone's prerogative
Whatever happens, the sun will still come up tomorrow & we will still be Celtic supporters
HH
Totally with you Dilligaf we don’t need to feed these MSM cnuts they’re already printing whatever they want keep. the songs about the team. And it’s History.
It’s all about us keep it clean it makes them
Even madder if we don’t plummet to their level.
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

how come smsm only highlight "sectarian singing when it allegedly comes from Celtic fans!
Watched sportscene and they seem to be one of the biggest culprits for bringing this up yet after McGregor was sent off you could hear the billy boys being sung yet that is totally ignored the BBC are that desperate to get back on friendly terms with the Huns they will stoop to any low and it's usually a dig at our club

It's about time we stop playing in to the hands of the SMSM and singing "Sad Orange Barstuard".At Aberdeen yesterday we done that and now they are having a field day about it.McInnes is good at playing the victim and asking the SFA if they were listening,another fine on the way to the club.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derek-mcinnes-hits-out-celtic-14996237
We have such a large repertoire of songs that there's really no need for it and can be cringeworthy at times. That said our support are always getting it in the neck from SMSM and the SFA it's no surprise the support wants to get one back at them now and again. Personally I think we should be setting the standards of the field not just on it. I look at eintracht Frankfurt and Dortmund with their superb displays and it reminds me of our own. We are the best , sometimes anger at the beaks is warranted but not just for the sake of it HH

Back