Sectarian singing ??

Watched sportscene and they seem to be one of the biggest culprits for bringing this up yet after McGregor was sent off you could hear the billy boys being sung yet that is totally ignored the BBC are that desperate to get back on friendly terms with the Huns they will stoop to any low and it's usually a dig at our club
Billy boys isn't sectarian it's their kullchur is the nonsense we have to put up with like the 10man and his dug protest outside city chambers. If we take the moral high ground first it leaves them even more ridiculous looking and yes I know how is that even possible?

Am glad it’s being highlighted,Celtic should grab this with both hands ,totally condem it in all the press,keep it going all week til Sunday,then if you think that was sectarian?well you ain’t heard fuckall yet,,,they monkey looking tramps will be in full voice make no doubts whatsoever the songbook will be unleashed!!we only have a handful of fans there so we won’t be heard,,
Yeah but I bet the TV mics will be broke

We have such a large repertoire of songs that there's really no need for it and can be cringeworthy at times. That said our support are always getting it in the neck from SMSM and the SFA it's no surprise the support wants to get one back at them now and again. Personally I think we should be setting the standards of the field not just on it. I look at eintracht Frankfurt and Dortmund with their superb displays and it reminds me of our own. We are the best , sometimes anger at the beaks is warranted but not just for the sake of it HH
Now I agree with the point that we have a whole lot of songs glorifying our teams history and we should stick to them. But every now and again they throw in a couple of songs that revert back to the 80's. But when the press and TV stations come out with the sectarian shit then I don't blame them for doing it again.

Members online

Latest posts

Back