See what happens when we stop backward passing

Don't see any reason for away strip either. Back not too long ago we only used one for midweek games at love street, even hibs game was known as 'battle of the greens' Always better with our beautiful Hoops!
All about selling the merchandise these days I suppose. All clubs I mean.

Scott Brown is a legend but with him out the team Boyata actually passed the ball forward at every opportunity. Seems when broony is there...he comes deep and facilitates the side to side passes between defence and midfield. Hopefully this is nothing to do with broony and more to do with Brendans tactics, which after today's display, he changes..we were amazing going forward. Quick passes and being brave. I'd hate for our captain to come back into the squad and the slow side to side shit reappearing....
I was wondering when someone would say

'why did we play so well this week?'

'Broony wasn't on'

???

Joking aside that's a good point.

First game for a while that Celtic looked in a hurry to score, which always should be the Celtic way.
Calmac looked aggressive again to win 50/50 balls, Forrest and Rogic firing 100%.
Ntcham is still not 100% though and that needs to get sorted, even in this match without being under any real pressure he is making what are fairly short passes straight to the opposition, he has ben doing this a few times a match this season, what's that about? concentration or tiredness or just not caring 100% since Dembele left.
Maybe the front two are not giving him enough options in movement, Griff is not fit and the team needs him back to best.

Back